News
Replying to Trouble-chan • Sep 6, 2024
Article Yoo Ah In Sentenced to 1 Year in Prison, Taken into Custody
For me it's more a shock that the guy seemed to be suffering from chronic insomnia & severe depression, was working…
and you have a problem with proper and cultured behavior
1 1
Replying to Trouble-chan • Sep 4, 2024
Article Yoo Ah In Sentenced to 1 Year in Prison, Taken into Custody
For me it's more a shock that the guy seemed to be suffering from chronic insomnia & severe depression, was working…
You don't fit into the civilized world with this approach to illness
2 0
Replying to Trouble-chan • Sep 4, 2024
Article Yoo Ah In Sentenced to 1 Year in Prison, Taken into Custody
For me it's more a shock that the guy seemed to be suffering from chronic insomnia & severe depression, was working…
You don't fit into the civilized world with this approach to illness
4 3
Replying to Rajwant • Sep 4, 2024
Article Yoo Ah In Sentenced to 1 Year in Prison, Taken into Custody
Prison is not really a place where mental health can improve, it's worse..although you can take a break from social…
Dont't make a fool of yorself. Prison increases depression. YAI will be lucky if he doesn't crazy
4 1
Lily Alice • Apr 22, 2024
Article "I don't think it's a work that should be stoned": Goodbye Earth Director on Re-Editing scenes
The director doesn't respect me as a viewer. Netflix doesn't respect me as a customer. I'm not going to watch the movie and I'm giving up on Netflix. I don't want censorship!
7 0
Replying to Jovana Du • Apr 22, 2024
Article "I don't think it's a work that should be stoned": Goodbye Earth Director on Re-Editing scenes
To the ones bashing the director, tell me: whats have you all done ro help YAI's career? Did you risk to lose…
The director destroyed his work. He doesn't respect the YAI actor and he doesn't respect the viewer. What he has done is a scandal.
4 2
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Apr 22, 2024
Article "I don't think it's a work that should be stoned": Goodbye Earth Director on Re-Editing scenes
I am already preparing to give this drama a huge, fat ZERO. Hollywood was founded and is still driven by sex,…
exactly!
4 0
lo_ve • Mar 6, 2023
Article Kim Sung Cheol will reportedly replace Yoo Ah In for the second season of "Hellbound"
Nie oglądam bez Yoo Ah In
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 6, 2023
Article Moon Geun Young to make a special appearance in "Hellbound Season 2"
Bez Yoo Ah In ten serial nie ma sensu. Ja bez niego nie będę oglądać.
0 0