Editorials
Replying to SIMRAN • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I wanted to watch a series but I'm confuse what to watch.. so is it worth watching?
💯
4 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Ba Ye’s endless mindless ranting and chats can be really irritating..,😅
He gets on my nerves.
1 1
Replying to christinatina • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine Spoiler
don't tell me they will conclude mystic nine stories with this season, because the nine gates families are being…
If Wu Xie is Lao Wu's grandson, he can't die. Doesn't make sense for Fo Ye to die yet either but we'll see.
0 2
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Omg is Xiao Yu going to die? Is he? Plz no. Someone plz tell me is he dying?
I hope not. He's like Fo Ye's younger brother. 😔
1 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I'll catch up in the afternoon the two episodes seem jam packed and than they have to deal with the "purge" and how many M9 ppl gotta die for that?
1 11
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 14, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Thank you for sharing, mate!! Being recognized by CCTV is definitely something we should be proud of. But at the…
They do praise other artists as well but only if they reach a certain pinnacle, they don't just praise any Joe blow that comes their way. And anything state related is very important for an actor over there.
3 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bai Yao Pu
His favorite color and hence fan club color is purple? I hope he’s rested up because filming with GJM can go…
Even though I called GJM Dr. Frankenstein for the way, he films because he really has poor time management. He really does beautiful work at the end when you watch the finished product.
0 0
Replying to Deng Wei Little Girl • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bai Yao Pu
Deng Wei's Booting Day Speech👇“Okay, I’ve got another new look again. The microphone is a little quiet,…
His favorite color and hence fan club color is purple? I hope he’s rested up because filming with GJM can go for 24 hours straight sometimes.
2 8
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Aug 14, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
State media recognition; very important! Here’s the translation: https://x.com/chenzheyuanbao/status/2088134257915101608?s=46&t=zqI38SPvJuccjplZiNI69Q
6 3
On Mystic Nine • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
BTS: https://weibo.com/7743789823/5331818753562893
1 0
Replying to QAS • Aug 14, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
In episode 25, the monster helped Wu Gao Lou to escape down the river. He tapped his nails on top of the chest,…
Lao Gao you mean lol.
0 2
On Pull Strings • Aug 14, 2026
Title Pull Strings
BTS: https://weibo.com/7951524431/5331769624625965
0 0
On Huang Bo Yuan • Aug 13, 2026
Person Huang Bo Yuan
Thank you to whomever added him.
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Truth Season 4
Yes.
We don’t know; they’ll announce next year.
0 0
Replying to JoBurch • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
And the spitting blood…
He had to because it knocked him over plus he's thin and still had that post op shoulder injury at the time, so it didn’t take much.
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I actually tried watching the original and I could not get into it and I actually follow both ZLY and ZXY but…
Cool.
1 0
On The Truth Season 4 • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Truth Season 4
So it is 20 episodes after all and I will hopefully be able to finish the series today so I can mark it off. And season five is a definite because when they finished filming this one on Weibo, they had already announced plans for season five.
3 0
Replying to justhere_04 • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Truth Season 4
When was this show filmed?
They ended filming at the end of June or mid July I believe.
1 0
Replying to JoBurch • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
And the spitting blood…
Of course they wouldn’t actually do that to an actor or a human being unless they’re barbaric. But I can only imagine how much padding they used. Probably like half a mattress lol.
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I’m not 100% sure but someone below in the comment said that the same person who wrote the novel wrote the script…
I’m sorry to hear that. As I only go in as a viewer, I can only make a judgment based on what I saw. But I look at everything not just like the acting and the story, but I also look at the cinematography the editing all of it. Actually, this drama was supposed to be an S level drama which I believe is rare for MG TV, if at all, so a lot of money went into it, but I’m not entirely sure where it went.
0 0

33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2