Details

  • Last Online: 39 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 10,255 LV19
  • Birthday: September 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award61 Coin Gift Award4 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss2 Clap Clap Clap Award8 Wholesome Troll1 Emotional Bandage9 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award2
Replying to kkys • Aug 12, 2026
If we see it as the drama alone it’s not bad (though I think the ending is rushed). But it doesn’t follow…
As just a viewer I think it was rushed too many unnecessary flashbacks and not even a reunion hug? Like WTF? Director and screenwriter just rushed everything.
2 0
Replying to merry • Aug 12, 2026
Please, spoil the ending for me between Fuzhi and Zhi shu
HE.
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 12, 2026
Probably just bts stuff. But I agree with you. It ended with a ton of flashbacks and no hug just staring at each…
The amount of time they spent on flashbacks and that last episode was absolutely absurd. They could’ve used it for the leads to come together to hug to kiss to do this to do that I mean, just so much. Sadly, this is not the first novel that I’m hearing that went completely off the rails whether toward the end or in the middle. But even from starting, we had a feeling that this was not going to be great. I think that’s why it dropped basically with a little warning.
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 12, 2026
😆😆😆
I saw the ending episode and that’s all I’ve watched for now. I’ll watch the rest later but that ending was all the ways you can make an HE look cheap and crappy.
0 0
Replying to mysticwaves • Aug 12, 2026
That scene was powerful where the emperor voluntarily accepts flogging to repeal an ancient law banning romance…
That’s everyone. What were they smoking there, no idea.
2 0
Replying to kkys • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
So in the end, the drama never actually tells us if Meng Tinghui answered Ying Gua's question "Are you willing…
It’s a nation within a nation so the court has to deal with the decision that he made, but even though she doesn’t answer the question them riding off together is the answer. Obviously it’s a shitty way to end, but that whole half the episode with all the flashbacks and all the other junk, yeah is going to be something else in a quarter to finish watching. I’m going to chalk it up to pour directing and screenwriting, as well as probably episode cuts.
0 0
Replying to Anaira • Aug 12, 2026
For the sake of my Sanity, I’m stopping at episode 30…..
😆😆😆
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 12, 2026
Yes.
MGTV never does them. It’s an HE Xianxia style.
0 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
the end of rip.32 shows the emperor riding off with the FL in a desert after he went to ask her to go back with…
Probably just bts stuff. But I agree with you. It ended with a ton of flashbacks and no hug just staring at each other from 20 feet away and riding into the sunset together after a 3 year break. Couldn’t even get a hug in? I haven’t watched from 27 just half of the ending and that was one crappy version of a happy ending. I knew when they stuck the wedding not in the last episode, shit was going to go down. True he should have told her who she was when he figured it out but sparking a “blood feud” or whatever at the end of the series after everything he’s done for her and then just ditching him for 3 years…like come on!
2 2
Replying to 618 • Aug 12, 2026
Who’s at fault for this mess, the screenwriter or director or both
Both plus how many episodes were cut.
2 0
Replying to Mansin • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
This was a very disappointing ending. I did not read the book, but I think they put too much content in the last…
I watched a bit of the last episode because I always do and I would have to agree with you that the ending was just really poorly directed. Instead of the three year break and what not and then when he finds her, they’re standing like 20 to 30 feet apart and then they’re riding through the hills and just his voiceover about them going off together. But the camera angles are too far and couldn’t they have had a hug at least? Quite obvious that she loved him no matter what I don’t know about full-blown antagonist, but obviously she probably felt angry when her identity was revealed or she found out about it or figured it out outside and watch. I don’t know and she knew that he knew and didn’t tell her but the fact that the little speech about how his father killed her parents and what not at the end to make a truth between the two sides. I guess they decided to create a blood feud at the end, which again does not make any sense to do that at the End. Needless to say, I will watch the rest of it in the afternoon, but that was a very lackluster ending it could’ve been much better and it probably would’ve done him much better if he had told her her identity when he knew it as opposed to her finding out, however she found out. All those flashbacks and what not took so much time of the last episode, but I could tell even from the schedule in the little emojis that they were going to start to cram in a lot so it’s going to be an interesting watch. At least I know how it’s going to end. I don’t know how many episodes there were supposed to be but I do remember that they were cut during review just not how many. So that could also be the bum rush to the end but they could’ve at least shown them galloping side-by-side or something because that helicopter or drone was way too high in the sky.
0 1
Replying to Miss Princy • Aug 11, 2026
Photo Photo
I couldn't find this scene in ep 23?
Maybe it’s in 24.
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 11, 2026
Photo Photo
mona lisa is that you🫵catch her she left the museum
Lol
0 0