News Replying to Blank Space 4 U • Jul 24, 2026
Person Ireine Song
I am watching the drama 'Different Princess,' and she's the female lead there. She ruins it for me. Everything…
Really? For me, it was more of the opposite. The male lead is the only reason I've continued watching. I love the storyline itself, but they make the fl too babyish... her styling is awful. It's just hard to watch.
1 4
Replying to goldenseal50 • Jul 24, 2026
Person Ireine Song
I will never watch anything she is in.
I am watching the drama 'Different Princess,' and she's the female lead there. She ruins it for me. Everything is great about the drama except her as the female lead. Ughh
6 9
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Jul 8, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
“Purchase Now”
Yeah, I wanna watch the drama and see which of them is worth my coins... hehe
0 0
Replying to mayshine123 • Jul 8, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Saw from another comment and want to confirm- is the ml actually poisoned in this? If so, this is like the hundredth…
Poisoning is a popular drama troupe because it is that way in the source materials... and the source materials, well, they are relatively true as well. Poisoning was the order of the day back in those days.
3 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 7, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Hallelujah, it is raining men! Add all to cart.
8 2
Replying to 27albatrosses • Jul 3, 2026
Title Mei Ren Nan Xun: Shi Zi De Gao Zhi Bu Xiang Pan
The current rating of 6.9 seems overly harsh. The dynamic between the two leads was great! She comes to the capital…
Hi hi. do you know where to watch it?
0 0
Replying to wish a bright life • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hello, My Twenties!
I am sad Mdl change main title now. Age of Youth sounds better title
i agree
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Mar 27, 2026
Title Do You Like Brahms?
I am at ep 4 - i like it. It is not a fast paced drama - drama in your face. But it is well paced and every scene…
It is such a comfort drama for me. I wish i could watch it again for the first time.
0 0
Replying to DarkEyes • Mar 27, 2026
Title Search: WWW
The fact a black woman is the big big BIG boss of everyone is probably groundbreaking for an Asian show. There's…
That part!
0 0
On A Gentleman's Dignity • Mar 27, 2026
Title A Gentleman's Dignity
oldie but goldie
1 0
On I Do, I Do • Mar 27, 2026
Title I Do, I Do
still one of the old kdramas i love rewatching.
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Feb 23, 2026
Person Sun Zi Cheng
Title:"The Strongest Junior Sister of the Sect" | 最強宗門小師妹ML1: Sun Zhi Cheng | 孙梓铖ML2:…
Thanks so much. I've been looking for this drama. do you know if it has an MDL page? it's such a good drama.
0 1
Replying to ChrisC • Jan 30, 2026
Person Xie Hong Xin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_mVmSvk8s RAWhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHiVy8f2qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rQaEeINO4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaXi-6wo1Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl8jFJOpMZghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYr48LyRgQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA_AnUwH8qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsVGn8HhhGQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIzU1lP-LaI…
@ChrisC and @Amarina have y'all noticed that Cshorts are getting better. I mean dramatically better. I just watched one titled the Soothsayer and honestly, it rivals some of the regular lenght dramas with bigger budgets. Meng Na was the lead. It was so so good and quite different from the regular storyline. I also watched another in which Meng Na was also lead... Here she actressed as an underworld queen that had to go to the mortal realm blah blah. Have you guys seen any of them?
0 1
Replying to ChrisC • Jan 30, 2026
Person Xie Hong Xin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_mVmSvk8s RAWhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHiVy8f2qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rQaEeINO4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaXi-6wo1Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl8jFJOpMZghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYr48LyRgQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA_AnUwH8qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsVGn8HhhGQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIzU1lP-LaI…
aa, aa
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Jan 30, 2026
Person Xie Hong Xin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_mVmSvk8s RAWhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHiVy8f2qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rQaEeINO4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaXi-6wo1Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl8jFJOpMZghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYr48LyRgQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA_AnUwH8qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsVGn8HhhGQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIzU1lP-LaI…
Thanks so much, Amarina. Understanding the uncut parts definitely make it so much better. It was such a good drama and honestly, they should have left those scenes they cut. But that is not even the most infuriating part. I really dont get why they had to insert the crown prince's love story line in the end. It really was of no concern that the crown prince and her friend fell in love. They wasted what should have been good ending time on that second love story. Whyyyy? Just why... haha.
0 1
Replying to ChrisC • Jan 29, 2026
Person Xie Hong Xin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_mVmSvk8s RAWhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHiVy8f2qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7rQaEeINO4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaXi-6wo1Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl8jFJOpMZghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYr48LyRgQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA_AnUwH8qYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsVGn8HhhGQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIzU1lP-LaI…
I heard there is a longer version that's uncut. Do you happen to know where we can find that?
1 12
Replying to Mlynmd • Nov 25, 2025
Person Chen Tian Xiang
I am the opposite. I find that he looks better in historical dramas especially when he plays the ruthless emperor/prince
true
0 0
Replying to VermilionQueen • Aug 18, 2025
Person Chen Tian Xiang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwfzO8HARY&t=2597s
It's no longer available... i wanna watch it so bad.
0 0
Replying to Kasia Krakowianka • Aug 17, 2025
Title Sinful Marriage
hey I am on ep 21. WHAT DO YOU THINK?????❤️👍😁
I want in on the conversation... This drama has it dyinggggg and I have no one to share it with :(
1 1
Replying to Minoucha • Aug 17, 2025
Title Sinful Marriage
Honestly she is actually my favourite FL ever. No one can handle her crazy and I can’t stop laughing at the…
This drama is one that I will be going back to for a very long time. I loveee it.
2 0