News Replying to ChrisC • 4 days ago
Person Zhao Xi Xi
Title: No Romance | 婚后恋爱禁止条例ML: Chen Si | 沉思FL: Zhao Xi Xi | 赵夕汐Synopsis:Jiang Zhou…
It's such a hilarious drama. haha
0 0
Replying to BingeGremlin • 18 days ago
Title Love in a Secret
THEORY, SHE'S NOT THE ORIGINAL LU ZHAO. why? because he pointed out her calloused fingers but she read in the…
Oh... that's true. I didn't get that hint until now.
0 0
Replying to Xiexie • 18 days ago
Title Love in a Secret
Coming this far from vertical series is amazing!! I wish him all the best!!
Me too.
0 0
Replying to Blank Space 4 U • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
I fear my man is being typecast. He is so damn good for what's been done to him. Why doesnt he get or select better…
That's good to know. I hope this drama brings him the hype he deserves. He is so underrated.
0 0
Replying to FangFangYaoYao • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
Now why does this trailer look familiar? I feel like Liu Xue Yi has been asking the same type of characters recently…
I fear my man is being typecast. He is so damn good for what's been done to him. Why doesnt he get or select better scripts?
1 3
Replying to kelize84 • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current
I really hope this one is good. I'm desperate for a drama worth finishing. Everything that I've watched since…
Have you watched The Early Spring? It just might be the first drama I'll watch to the end this year. It's so good.
2 1
Replying to Blank Space 4 U • Aug 7, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Me too and three. I'm definitely on the boss's side. However, it seems the idol is winning...
OMG! I hope so... cos yes, real love is way different from fan girling
0 0
Replying to Weso • Aug 7, 2026
Person Chen Rui Feng
Can u guys change his profile pic to clear, new one ..
Exactly. He is just too handsome for the kind of bland profile pic used here.
1 0
Replying to Divina-1 • Aug 7, 2026
Person Chen Rui Feng
This drama link (Yandere): Link: https://youtu.be/5meSx5XmGVM?si=Y26PDiywQSfsq2xaFor Tsundere drama, here’s…
thank youuu
1 1
On Someone, Someday • Aug 4, 2026
Title Someone, Someday
I'm really really loving this drama. Kathryn, my love, it's my first time seeing a drama of yours in ages. And this? It's awesome! I hope it continues this way. I was initially worried about the length (90 episodes, that's a lot). But I think it's fine since it's less than 30 mins per episode.
1 0
Replying to Marco Lacson • Aug 4, 2026
Title Someone, Someday
it has 90 episodes.
I was in shock when I saw 90 episodes. what the heck? in this age and time? why?
0 0
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Aug 4, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
i’m here for Kang Hoon. that man is so dang sexy. 😂 I honestly don’t know FL at all but she’s seems cute.…
He's so sexy to a fault. That epilogue scene? Whew!
1 0
Replying to shahshah • Aug 4, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
wait... i was not expecting the first episode to be this cute and funny 🤭 if they keep this energy going, this…
Exactly
1 0
Replying to December lover • Aug 4, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Omoooo esp 1 was so lovely 😭😭😭and the way he just fall a sleep near her was so cuteee and hot at the…
Me too and three. I'm definitely on the boss's side. However, it seems the idol is winning...
1 2
Replying to weiyun0736 • Jul 29, 2026
Person Charles Lin
Him not being overly booked might be a good thing tho, cuz he’d get more time to spend with his daughter. 🤔
I just dont know why. He's such a good actor and has the looks too. why isn't he getting cast in stuff?
0 0
Replying to Wave • Jul 29, 2026
Person Baron Chen
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i finally found this guy. Mannn I've watched kill me love me months ago but suddenly tonight…
I know that feeling.
0 0
Replying to Abdul Moiz Bhatti • Jul 26, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
This year. Just before release of POJ.
Same. Like pleaseee give me non-chalant male leads that later fall in love.
0 0
Replying to Mel_di_Brisbane • Jul 26, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
Same here, looking for other recommendations while waiting for next episodes to drop
Y'all should check out The Princess' Gambit. Although the drama bastardises the actual novel... it's still great.
0 1
Replying to Padakiki • Jul 24, 2026
Title Lie to Me
Really good drama! Very funny ! A comfort drama for me !
Same. It's one of those dramas I still return to from time to time.
1 0
Replying to Blank Space 4 U • Jul 24, 2026
Person Ireine Song
I am watching the drama 'Different Princess,' and she's the female lead there. She ruins it for me. Everything…
You talk about IQ, and yet you feel watching cartoons is something only people with low IQ do. You don't seem to be bright :)
3 1