Editorials
Replying to Trina987 • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
Ok, How many times yah watched accidental kiss at the end. I am glad we got flashback of FL girlfriend Chai Jing.…
So so many times ๐
3 0
Replying to roobeekay • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
Is there any way to find the song they play at the end of ep 15 when they accidentally kiss
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SgWZddOD_w&pp=ygUn54Sw77yI44CK6ZuB5Zue5pe244CL55S16KeG5Ymn5o-S5puy77yJ
3 0
On The Glory • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
Is it one Ep per day even for vip
2 1
Replying to ma_huahuahuahua • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
Guys, at which ep do you think they'll get married?My hunch tells me it's either 19 or 20 LOL. Any other thought?
17 previews is the proposal so I guess 18 is marriage
7 1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
Exactly at the midway point we get a classic accidental kiss. ๐
So amazing
1 0
Replying to Lei • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
Is this any good?
Itโs great!!!
5 0
On The Glory • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Glory
When is the wedding already ๐
2 0
On The Glory • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Glory
She wanted to confess she liked him before she fainted with the sleeping drug
4 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Glory
His face is frozen, especially around his mouth. Notice his upper lip never moves. I noticed this while watching…
lol ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐so we are all living the same lives
1 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Glory
His face is frozen, especially around his mouth. Notice his upper lip never moves. I noticed this while watching…
Maybe he is disabled and we are judging lol ๐๐๐
0 2
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Glory
His face is frozen, especially around his mouth. Notice his upper lip never moves. I noticed this while watching…
I honestly think the main reason yang yang is so popular is because he is so damn good looking the most handsome Chinese man I have ever seen actually! But his is acting is beyond mediocre, in this drama I really want to see the ML smile more so letโs wait and see
0 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Glory
His face is frozen, especially around his mouth. Notice his upper lip never moves. I noticed this while watching…
If Yang Yang with his wooden and stiff acting can be a mega star the ML here can also do well I am enjoying his acting so much
2 3
Replying to Heila • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Glory
I'm not sure if it's his lack of facial and eye acting or something but I'm not feeling Yunlai's acting ability…
Thatโs suppose to be his character! He has to act stoic! He has a serious plan at hand and cannot afford to all loose and silly for now letโs wait and see
8 6
On The Glory • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Glory
She really canโt take a damn hint lol! Ep 11 he sent his daughter for the warding of evil money she says I am not married I canโt give you, itโs his way of proposing really lol! And the kite he held the string thing cause he wanted to fly it with her!! Aaahhhh girl wake up take the hint ๐๐๐๐
11 4
On The Glory • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
I canโt wait for when he tell her the that he wants to marry her maybe cause he is sick and wants someone to leave his daughter with I donโt know just guessing
5 3
Replying to Flashtone • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
Itโs so good
Wow I am excited about that one too
0 0
Replying to Flashtone • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
Itโs so good
Tlotfg
0 2
Replying to jawshie • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
this is insane oh my god not a single bad episode
Itโs so good
7 4
On The Glory • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
This show is amazing ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
6 0
Replying to dramoraa • Mar 21, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I'm missing IU with Bogum already ๐ฅบ
I think the final husband will be park bo gum it has to be
0 0
