Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 17, 2020
On The Best Thing • Feb 28, 2025
If a man courts me and wines and dines me, makes me develop feelings for him only to find out he is a single father I would block him immediately! Some women don’t want to date single fathers as much as some men don’t want single mothers!! Her reaction was very mild actually 😂 this is a very big thing and you should tell the person your pursuing about the situation don’t waste peoples time!!!!
5 5
Replying to alisha_eli • Feb 28, 2025
I think the FL acted in an awful way towards him. very trashy behavior while drunk and super unprofessional at…
She obviously likes him a lot and was just very angry that he would hide something so important from her I would be mad at him too honestly! I mean all that time they spent together would have been for nothing ! Since she does not want to date a single father! These things are important to state from the start dont waste peoples time
3 3
Replying to alisha_eli • Feb 28, 2025
And don’t get me started on the SFL!! She is the worst. didn’t like her from the start. He friend zoned SML…
She is so wonderful loving her character
1 0
Replying to kyra • Feb 28, 2025
in my opinion, both k-dramas and c-dramas are giving us major hits. we got study group, friendly rivalry, melo…
Aishwarya is ethereal 🥰
2 0
Replying to smiling1234 • Feb 28, 2025
hope this misunderstanding clear in today's episode very fast .I want to see shen xi fan face after she know the…
It will be cleared up today it’s in the trailer
3 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Feb 28, 2025
Can you recommend some others that are this good?
So so good
1 1
On The First Frost • Feb 28, 2025
Chinese dramas have been crushing it this year!!! They have been amazing I don’t know what’s happening there in China! But I thank the heavens for it😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
17 9
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 28, 2025
I agree K dramas have been lacking recently but chinese dramas suck big time. Always the same BS.
lol
0 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 27, 2025
K dramas have been a train wreck lately! While Chinese dramas have been giving us major hits that are extremely well done! I don’t know what going on honestly as I am a huge kdrama fan 😭
17 11
Replying to verg1l • Feb 27, 2025
please dont let the cliffhanger be a headache for so many eps i beg you
It’s literally resolved next episode it’s in the trailer
4 2
Replying to Kai Xu Min • Feb 27, 2025
ZLH's visuals is totally insane for this drama. With all those closup shots. No wonder the clinic was in chaos.…
The ex will def reappear later, it’s in the trailers
1 6
On The Best Thing • Feb 27, 2025
He started to look at her like he wants to eat her after knowing she is single! 😂😂 my man is on fire
8 0
Replying to The Best Thing • Feb 27, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
It’s just you! She is the most beautiful Chinese woman I have ever seen
2 0
Replying to Maisan • Feb 27, 2025
I just love his reaction after knowing Xifan has broken up with her boyfriend 🤣😂. https://x.com/DailyZLH/status/1894955289066995752
What episode is this
0 2
Replying to CdramaAddict • Feb 27, 2025
I get super distracted by ZLH visuals here. damn! I can't focus!❤️❤️❤️❤️
We are all struggling don’t worry 😂
4 0
On The First Frost • Feb 27, 2025
I won’t lie the ML behaviour at times was a bit stalker ish, following her to university and watching her is wild😂but since he is good looking we will let it slide, everything he does is based on the FL is weird at times
5 8