K-Drama
Replying to Venus_02 • Feb 27, 2025
Title The First Frost
for me it was bad, the ML is absolutely bland, has no personality and his world revolves around the FL only but…
I won’t lie, I really don’t like how his whole world is the FL it’s to obsessive 😩
1 1
Replying to Blossom_springs • Feb 27, 2025
Title The First Frost
Pampered a lot with gentle and soft personality but her father died. Mother remarried within few months. Step-sister…
Damn that’s a lot
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
If I'm not mistaken, in the first episode, there's information that it was spring. And in Ep 5 there a information…
Yes the leaves are falling so it’s definitely autum
1 3
Replying to Lavender • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Is this a good one can someone tell is it worth my time?? Or should I stuck to first frost
Both amazing
1 0
Replying to nkaujci • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I need more episodes now, the chemistry is CHEMISTRYING!! 🥰
It’s insane
3 0
Replying to Lei • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
So happy with ZLH’s modern drama. He looks really good in costume but he is equally as divine in modern. ❤️❤️❤️
He is beyond majestic! Ridiculously good looking
4 0
Replying to violateatea • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
chat why is he hesitating suddenly? I mean he still went for her after knowing she has a bf but now after they’ve…
Maybe he thinks she will reject him if she is not over the ex
10 0
Replying to Nana08 • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Aaaa the hug scene is so beautiful 🥹🌼
I thought he was going to kiss her the gasp I gasped lol
8 6
On The First Frost • Feb 26, 2025
Title The First Frost
This drama would be a ten if the second leads story was not so damn boring😩and they have so much screen time is so annoying
11 2
Replying to Suuy • Feb 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I feel the first 2 eps are kinda boring. there's not much of a plot but visuals are great. coming from the first…
First frost has to many filler scenes and the second leads and extra character have to much screen time it gets annoying
3 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
ML casting is not good
4 2
Replying to stargel_ng • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
someone once said zhang linghe can’t act ,I hope they watch this drama and see how amazing of an actor he is
He is just an okay actor not bad at all but definetly not the best! He is like Yang Yang not the best actor at all but but good to watch
2 0
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I was just painfully bored over all 4 episodes. Should have known from the for me not very interesting premise…
Okay next
1 0
On The Best Thing • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Dating for seven years and then being dumped via text is wild😂is this man fundamentally insane 😭😭
9 1
Replying to Sophia • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I think this drama is going to attract a lot of haters bc of the fact that in the first episodes she's still with…
No she is not! SML broke up with her already and very quickly! They are literally just hanging out for now! They have even discussed a single thing about their personal lives in depth as yet! There was literally not cheating at all here!
1 1
On The Best Thing • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Chemistry level perfection!! Visuals perfection!!! This man wanted to buy her a ring already so hilarious 😂
4 0
On The Best Thing • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
The first frost now this!!! Chinese dramas are killing it this year
4 0
Replying to Flashtone • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
How is he a generational actor
Okay I get it, he is a phenomenal actor
1 0
Replying to Iu94gsw • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Fan fact: they living together now for almost one year haha their birthdays are coming. They started living together…
A whole damn year she has to much patience after so much lost time
4 0
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
What did she mean in the last part ? Why wouldn’t she dare ? He looked hurt by that?
1 0
