News
On Flourished Peony • Jan 21, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
People on redbook app are already posting today’s Ep clips I am loving it! Finally that bastard will be stabbed to death can’t wait!!!
2 7
On Flourished Peony • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
ML is so hard to read! Yes I know he cares for FL but is he in love with her??!!!🥺🥺😭
3 6
On Flourished Peony • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
I am glad the SML will marry the princess I was so over him 😡
6 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I love how the ML never hides his feelings for the FL from the SML! He always admits to having feelings for her!
8 4
Replying to FangFangYaoYao • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Stubbed trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wgYrliHH74&pp=ygUQZmxvdXJpc2hlZCBwZW9ueQ%3D%3D
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Mstique • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Probably saying something like, « look, I brought you your parrot”, ”I wrote to you while you were in the…
I thank you so much
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Someone please translate the trailer for ep26 our SmL is so funny! This dude is mentally unwell I swear it’s to much 😂
1 6
On Flourished Peony • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Look I wanted shegyi to die after what she did! But looking at her beaten up and raped again! It’s to much my heart hurts! But if Medan had died then killing her would have satisfied me!
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
According the main trailer she will still suffer the SmL will not give up! I hate it here! Love this show so much
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 19, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I cannot believe they are not dating yet! We are on ep 22 for goodness sake 😔
3 6
On Love Scout • Jan 19, 2025
Title Love Scout
Ml got jealous when SmL touched fl shoulder! Went to stand straight in between them lol
14 2
On Flourished Peony • Jan 19, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Ep 22 killing the slave girl is so unnecessary urg!!! I saw some clips on the red note app
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jan 18, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
another rape scene? smh that will be very disappointing. they've already had 2. enough is enough.
Literally!!!
0 0
On Motel California • Jan 18, 2025
Title Motel California
A fundamental piece of shit drama!
2 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 18, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Sheng yi must kill herself that is the only way I can’t stomach her existence at this point! The audacity! This is why you must never try to save an abused person unless they come to you wanting to leave the relationship! It has to be them that wants to break free! Not you making them want to leave they will go back!
4 7
On Flourished Peony • Jan 18, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I understand people being slaves cause it was ancient times that’s just the way it is! But raping slaves is insane 😭the preview is painful ep 22😭
2 6
Replying to colibri123 • Jan 18, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
where do you watch the previews?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CaxscEMipfo&t=30s&pp=ygUeZmxvdXJpc2hlZCBwZW9ueSBlcCAyMSBwcmV2aWV3 Here
0 1
On Love Scout • Jan 17, 2025
Title Love Scout
Chemistry level 1000
12 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 17, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Ep 21 preview back to our FL suffering!!! Our ML better come save her! They are going to torment her in the camp I can’t 😭
7 3
On Flourished Peony • Jan 16, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
The show is starting to drag
3 0

