News Replying to Svllnng • Jan 16, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I hope she isnt going to have to fight for her life every other episode now 🥲
She will! She will arrested and sent to a camp! It’s in the trailer 😭
0 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 15, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Our fl will suffer so much in the upcoming episodes! The SML is going to get her in trouble!
4 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 15, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
This man will not let this woman be alone for a second he is always at her house 😂
17 0
Replying to Iry94 • Jan 15, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I love the way Chang Yang looks Mudan ❤️🔥❤️🔥https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNeKsuGUF/
Me too !!!!!
1 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 15, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
She was like I will never marry again! He was like girl please I will make you forget your past pain! 😂you will marry
9 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 15, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
The female hair styles are to die for!! 😭🥰🥰🥰🥰
3 0
On Study Group • Jan 14, 2025
Title Study Group
Ml is a bad actor damn 😂
5 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 13, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I love the way he suggest! Talk and I will end you 😂
0 0
Replying to Flashtone • Jan 12, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
He is the general of the country
No it’s in the above summary of the drama
0 0
Replying to Flourished Peony • Jan 12, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Replying to deleted comment
He is the general of the country
0 2
Replying to Lushhh • Jan 12, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I have no idea but hopefully u can get an answer from those that timetravelled and finished the drama already.
I was asking those who red the novel, you idiot
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 12, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
When will she discover he is the general of the country?
1 3
On Flourished Peony • Jan 10, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Someone please tell me when are we getting this scene https://www.instagram.com/reel/DEoYJ_ZT-2Z/?igsh=MXZnOXN6d2YzMzl4Zw== it’s their wedding night🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
3 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 9, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I have been a yangzi fan since ashes of love!!! She never disappoints me with her dramas!!! The chemistry she has with li xian is unmatched they just flow so we together! 🥰
14 2
On Flourished Peony • Jan 9, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Is this a love story? Will the ml end up falling in love with the fl?
1 2
On Flourished Peony • Jan 9, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Anyone have links for previews ep 7 and 8
0 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 3, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
They are all going to die judging from the trailer I wonder if ML will maybe reincarnate
5 2
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 1, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
The ML was such a good casting choice! He has such ML aura
29 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Oct 31, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Using Hip hop beats in a Chinese fantasy drama is wild! The who approved this! 😂😂😂😂love the show tho
7 3
On Fangs of Fortune • Oct 27, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
The composer of this show deserves to be hanged!! In public! The music is so misplaced! It’s beyond ridiculous! Everything else it amazing
6 6
