News
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 28, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
How is this drama doing in China does any one know? I am really loving it
2 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 27, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
They eat so much in this show damn🤣🤣🤣it’s good everything
2 0
Replying to Ayla Flower • Sep 26, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
it's unfortunately so boring....
I’m loving it so far
0 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 26, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
So basically they really like each other in a romantic way but are to afraid to admit it
7 0
Replying to Yuri • Sep 26, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
the writing is so boring and the leads have no chemistry
Wow I complete disagree their chemistry is insane
13 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 25, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Edleast ep 8 is giving us something different, finally one of them is realising
0 1
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 25, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
So she wants to be more than friends! Damn he will take time to realise his true feelings then 😒
1 1
Replying to Mstique • Sep 25, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend Spoiler
I’m only getting one episode a day with my subscription since I refuse to pay for the express package to get…
Watch is on kiss Asian please watching one episode a day is wild
2 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 24, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
They definitely have both liked each other since high school they just have not realised it yet
7 3
Replying to Sangeetha • Sep 24, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Any Love triangle or breakup?
No not in the novel
0 0
Replying to deepakk • Sep 24, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Why it's always the ML with the secret crush, I am just hoping that he doesn't like her since school days as FL…
No he has no romantic feelings for her yet! And has not since high school even in the novel!
0 0
Replying to Flashtone • Sep 24, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Your cringe
English is not my first language so I don’t give a damn about the spelling, its people like you who make others insecure calling things cringe, people should be allowed to express themselves in a way that makes them feel comfortable as long as their not hurting anybody, but demons like you always like to point out ridiculous things because your empty, shallow and secretly dead inside
0 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Sep 23, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Aaaahhhh their chemistry is insane! I knew Steven would not disappoint me
10 3
Replying to Akinom • Sep 23, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Help ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚My man literally said "I must become.... YOUR SWORN SIBLING" Please ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I can't
I think she though he would confess his feelings
1 0
Replying to heh • Sep 23, 2024
Title Love Next Door
the dialogue at the end of ep 12 was actually so bad and cringe who even talks like that
Your cringe
0 2
On Love Next Door • Sep 14, 2024
Title Love Next Door
That final scene wrecked me
0 0
Replying to 0strawberry0 • Sep 14, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Ugh, yet anoter narcissistic mother. The male lead shouldnt have forced her to go home when he knew her mother…
Bye
6 0
Replying to parkhyorin • Sep 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door
boring as fuck
This comment is boring as fuck
6 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 8, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I will fight for this drama till the end, but it’s really not that good anymore! 70% of her stomach and she didn’t tell her family or close friends! Beyond insane 😴
6 2
On Love Next Door • Sep 8, 2024
Title Love Next Door
They are both jealous of their exes just date already!!!
7 0
