News
Replying to Priyodorshee • Aug 31, 2024
Title Love Next Door
we got flashbacks of Seok Ryu witnessing Seung Hyo kissing his ex before GTA 6 ðŸ˜I never expected this
Damn
1 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Thank God tvn uploads clicks of the episodes before it airs on Netflix
2 0
Replying to Priyodorshee • Aug 31, 2024
Title Love Next Door
bye
Bye don’t come back
2 0
Replying to Dimri i Burrave • Aug 30, 2024
Title Love Next Door
overrated
Your existence is overrated
1 2
Replying to Dimri i Burrave • Aug 30, 2024
Title Love Next Door
overrated
Like your existence
23 20
Replying to 182 • Aug 28, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Am I the only one still not liking the female lead? (Character not actress) she screams so much, she doesn’t…
I love her behaviour! ML needs this spice
12 3
Replying to xuehua • Aug 26, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I found the complete letter of Choi Seung Hyo on Twitter (cr.hxnnxse) and decided to translate it. There might…
Thank you thank you
2 0
Replying to xuehua • Aug 26, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I found the complete letter of Choi Seung Hyo on Twitter (cr.hxnnxse) and decided to translate it. There might…
Thank you thank you
2 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 26, 2024
Title Love Next Door
ML could have confessed his feeling when he was visiting her in the US damn such a missed opportunity 🤣🤣
4 0
Replying to Hala • Aug 26, 2024
Title Love Next Door
someone in the comments said that Chris' English didn't make any sense and sounded very AI generated (which I…
His English was good so you know how hard it it to learn a language let alone, speak in a decent accent of that language! Let’s not bring people down when they are really trying their best! These are native Korean people I don’t expect the accent to be good! I think they did great! Try speaking Korean and see how strange your accent sounds as well. English is hard for non native speakers
3 1
Replying to hope utd07 • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
our beloved summer was a flop in korea
Exactly but a hit on Netflix
2 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Thank God for Netflix and international fans !!!! Korean ratings don’t matter that much as they used to! imagine this gem being considered a flop never going to happen!
20 7
Replying to Sinasina • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Cringy English time..
Do you know how hard it is to speak another language fluently! I dare you to speak a foreign language fluently! If people are trying don’t bring them down with such a rude comment!! English is not their first language obviously but they are trying! And we can tell it’s not easy so why not cheer them on!!!
3 2
Replying to Rose • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
you're so boring if you didn't like the first episodes I'M SORRY
Super boring 😴
3 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Why didn’t he hug her back ðŸ˜so many missed opportunities damn!!!!!!!
11 2
Replying to Ivy • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Seung Hyo mentions the kitchen being for the employees but no one uses it (and they mention having to pay their…
I think it’s an entire building that has multiple companies. So any employee from the building can use it
0 1
Replying to OneAjhussi • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I don't hink she is in love with him. I think she never saw him as a man but only as a good buddy. She had a crush…
Okay I get it it makes more sense
0 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Funny enough I think she is in love with him, I think a part of her cancelling her engagement is because she is in love with him.
1 3
On Love Next Door • Aug 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
If ML is not a virgin I ain’t watching! I love my men virgin 🤣ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
19 4
Replying to RAJAT SHAHARE • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Why? What happens? Whats your opinion about the drama?
Because we are bullies who will defend our delusions at all cost 😂
2 0

