News
On Love Next Door • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Finally a nice kdrama after a long time, it’s been so dry
20 1
Replying to twinty • Jun 22, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
The Double is excellentAmidst A Snowstorm of Love Will Love in Spring These are different genres but stand out…
Oh my goodness such excellent recommendations
2 1
On Lovely Runner • May 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
You’re my star!!!!!!!!!!!!! So hilarious those fantasies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
4 0
On Will Love in Spring • May 14, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
My goodness the leads chemistry is freakin amazing! I forgot they were acting 🥹
5 0
On Will Love in Spring • May 7, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Their chemistry is through the roof! Like ridiculously good pairing, loved every minute of this drama I wish I could watch it for the first time again 😭
15 0
Replying to AK76 • May 3, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
miscasted main actor. one of the most boring actors.
I agree
0 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • May 2, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
How is this drama calling realistic while ML being simp
He is not a simp at all he doesn’t take her shit he insults her right back! She apologised sincerely
3 0
Replying to paxxie • May 1, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
What a ride! I gave our girl a lot of grace but if I'm being really honest CMD is way too good for her. They will…
Yeah for sure he definetly needed her, his life was so cold before she came in, that is why he became afraid of loosing her, they needed each other
3 0
On Love Is Sweet • Apr 30, 2024
Title Love Is Sweet
One of the best Chinese drama of 2020 I watched it while it was airing it was so amazing
4 0
Replying to adzzz3333 • Apr 30, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Episode 17 has my heart!
It’s so adorable
5 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 30, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
If you want to watch all 21 of the episodes raw here is a link https://w.duboku.io/voddetail/4511.html
2 2
Replying to Svllnng • Apr 30, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
The FL needs therapy lol if i was the ML I'd run.
No some people want to work through the trauma of those they love and heal and live happily not everyone wants to run from hurt people
1 2
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 30, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I love how the FL is potrayed here very human! All humans are like her in certain aspects, we all have insecurities, we all feel embarrassed about some thing, we have all said hurtful words we didn’t mean, we have all hurt someone we love, and have been hurt, all human beings have struggled in this regard
24 3
Replying to ansonmw • Apr 29, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I believe she did.
it was him, that’s why she stopped while walking out
7 1
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 29, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I like how he doesn’t take her shit lol he will hurt her with words if she hurts him! he definitely might love her a lot but he is not a pushover
17 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
the acting of the leads in insane so good
11 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 29, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
this drama is to short, their chemistry is to much!! I feel warm in my heart while watching them.
8 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 29, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I believe FL and ML can work if she just lets him see how embarrassed and ashamed she is about being disabled, this is her main pain I see, he doesn’t care actually he is more than willing to take care of her, they fight like children lol so wild
7 3
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 28, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
She needs to stop biting this poor man lol like girl why! Is she a vampire or what
9 6
Replying to Shahin • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
the ending was literally perfect but why they have to add that death scene of 2074 of haein IT GAVE ME TRAUMA…
Where did you see 2074?
1 2

