News Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
A lot of people won’t like this but these two are different worlds and should never be in a romantic relationship
Nonsense
0 1
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
ITS HERRREEEEE!!!!
Finally!
0 0
Replying to Sorbang • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
What about your exam 😂
I know 😩
0 1
Replying to Who cares • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
WHAT IF the woman and child in the photo are still alive? And only the man is dead? Because I feel they didn't…
Oh wow great theory maybe that’s why he wants to “repay” his debt by helping everyone, he literally does everything for everyone
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Off topic. What's the deal with advertising products in Kdramas? Here I am enjoying a Kdrama and all of a sudden…
I love ads in kdramas I bought a Range Rover because of “crash landing on you”!!! Lol!! I’m looking to buy a Mercedes suv because of “you are my glory”(Chinese drama) !! I know it’s weird but one of the reasons I like watching kdrama / Chinese drama is for the car ads lol
0 1
Replying to pinktulips69 • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
01 days 19 hours 23 mins 7 secs left let's go 🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️
Waiting with you 🙏🏾
1 0
Replying to theematchabun • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Do you think this drama has a chance of being 2021’s highest rated cable drama in the second half? Or maybe…
I hope it does please!
1 0
Replying to ponnu • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Why isn't it saturday already?When I was not watching any kdrama, days were running and I had no clue what day…
I woke up and thought it was Saturday
2 1
Replying to BLFan91 • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
ugh i need the next episodes asap!!! so good!!!
Me too Saturday hurry up
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Sep 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I don't need 7 reasons... His dimples are more than enough...
Totally enough
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 17, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I said this when first epaiode aired. It was unnecessary anyway. Writer and production must have discussed before…
It’s a no for mass media consumption, it should never get to a point where people are numb to it no no no! If people know it as theory it’s fine as it’s not something that becomes an image in their minds, what’s next child porn! we can’t normalise seeing children kissing no man!
1 0
Replying to gf44 • Sep 16, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
That was.... underwhelming. And disappointing. It was awkward and he definitely looked like he didn't want to…
Lol wow this comment was hilarious!!
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Guys I think our ML had a wife and child and they died in a car accident, he cries when he looks at the picture in episode 6 I think that’s his wife and child!
1 1
Replying to 9418643 • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Yes you're right! She was trying to protect herself from getting hurt.. But then again i still think she should…
Her comment was very disrespectful, but that’s shows how broken and insecure she is, hurt people hurt other people
0 0
Replying to saylar • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
characters are so well fleshed out and so human. they have their flaws and its so nice seeing them develop. also…
The characters are really well written here very relatable
2 0
Replying to 9467017 • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
For people annoyed by Hyejin's 'social position' line. Look at this way, Hyejin is always affected by the rumours…
She is so relatable for once a female lead that seems human
9 1
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I just love how human this female lead is! Believe it or not humans are like this, they are filled with prejudices and misconceptions and are judgemental and self conscious as well, but what makes a person good is when they try to work these out, they look at themselves and are willing to adapt and change for the better, people who are willing to admit their mistakes and admit that they were wrong these are the people we need to make a good society! I love that we get to see her trying to work it out within herself but she also fails just like any of us would, but fact is she is trying and that’s what makes her endearing! Believe it or not but meeting certain people is what changes us the most people have a huge influence on your behaviour
19 1
Replying to Mridu • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
everyday i wake up and it is not saturday (T-T)
Me too 😩
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 16, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I said this when first epaiode aired. It was unnecessary anyway. Writer and production must have discussed before…
It’s just sick and a big no! It’s a form is sexualising children
0 2
On Forever and Ever • Sep 16, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Bai lu is the only reason to watch this show, this woman is a great actress
8 1

