K-Drama
On The Oath of Love • Aug 14, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Yang Zi fighting!! I cannot wait 😩
3 0
Replying to CANDKDRAMAFAN • Aug 14, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I am scared that TOOL will become a bigger hit than YRMG seeing the view count??I also think that TOOL will also…
I’m a huge yang zi fan it better be bigger than this drama
1 1
Replying to babepiggie • Aug 13, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Do you know which episode is the wedding?
No 😩
0 0
On Cheng Yi • Aug 13, 2021
Person Cheng Yi
Why do they always cast him with the same damn actress! A literal B list actress! Annoying, he deserves better!!
0 2
Replying to Bub • Aug 13, 2021
Title The Tale of Nokdu
Didn't know how this got 8.4 here. The last few episodes for me brought down my ratings. Would've been like an…
You don’t have to know just rate and move on!
2 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 13, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I cannot wait to se jing jing in her wedding this next week!
5 4
Replying to babepiggie • Aug 13, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
• When he is still coaching her in the game, Teacher Yu is strict and insists that Jing Jing keeps on practicing.…
Best comment!
1 0
Replying to Suzi • Aug 13, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Can we all comment in we tv Weibo ac to cast yangdi in romantic xianxia drama together 😭I really want yangdi…
Me too
2 0
Replying to tae ho • Aug 13, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
When are we gonna get subs for ep25 and 26??
Monday 😩
0 4
Replying to YumzQ • Aug 13, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
I love your aishwarya rai profile pic. So pretty
I adore her, it’s sad she just left us after having a daughter
1 2
Replying to Steelheart • Aug 13, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
God this drama is so good. The hype is well worth it. You get to see the 2 main leads and their chemistry 80%…
Visual gods lol
2 0
On The Oath of Love • Aug 12, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
The way people keep defending the. ML here makes me so happy! Please keep it up guys!! Let’s get this drama a billion views!!
2 4
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Aug 12, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
At first it was 32 episodes but later reduced to 29...
Do you know why?
0 4
Replying to Bai Xi • Aug 12, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Impossible. Anything Xiao Zhan touches becomes gold and super popular. It will be the top one drama of 2021, trust…
Really!!! Wow thanks for clarifying I’m so happy I’m such a huge yang zi fan! I want this drama to be huge!
0 0
Replying to Reya • Aug 12, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Yu Tu's such a flirt Imma drop ded from the overwhelm-ness pliss
I’m already dead
5 0
On The Oath of Love • Aug 12, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
I’m worried about this drama not being that successful! Because people might still be caught up in “you are my glory”, even after it’s done airing! why did they wait so long to release it!!! YangZi dramas have been on a roll so I hope that helps!! I really like yangzi and need this to work ☺️
1 3
On You Are My Glory • Aug 12, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I love this website cause, I meet my fellow drama addicts here 😂thanks guys
17 0
Replying to chelsea93 • Aug 12, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
The " will you allow my genes to influence your genes" line is so smoooooooth. And her reaction afterwards is…
So sweet
4 0
Replying to Fie • Aug 11, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Mondaayyy… where are you?? Sign…
So far
3 0
Replying to Let it go • Aug 11, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
https://www.instagram.com/dviolettllavennder/ This account has posted the last scene of ep 25 with accurate eng…
thanks so much for the link!! It will keep us going till Monday!!!
2 1

