News Replying to Arabaya • Aug 9, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Me... I cant wait so I buy it. Only RM0.90 per episode up to episode 26😆😆😆
Does it have eng sub
1 2
Replying to Miaomiao16 • Aug 9, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Shout out to people who say yang2 too stiff and cannot kiss
They must go jump of a bridge lol
1 0
Replying to Reixx • Aug 9, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Too bad kissing scenes got leaked and Tencent's now busy cleaning weibo with fire extinguisher.
Oh please we all know this is probably a part of their marketing, it’s definitely ten cent themselves
4 0
Replying to obonobbi • Aug 8, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
how can i watch this if I'm living in india? all of the links provided here are blocked in my country :(
https://t.me/you_are_my_glory_chinese_drama If you have the Telegram app here it is
1 1
Replying to iota • Aug 8, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
YT's character is melancholically beautiful.
So handsome it’s crazy
3 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 8, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Why are the episodes only 30 minutes it’s so frustrating
2 1
On The Oath of Love • Aug 8, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Yang zi!!! Fighting!! I’m such a huge fan excited to see her again!!! If I get my hands on kris wu I will choke him, I really wanted to see the golden hair pin but anyway!! Edleast we get oath of love I have not seen any of the ML dramas so I’m excited to see his acting
3 2
Replying to Sam • Aug 8, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Finally!! ...has been waiting for months now .... But only 29 episodes ...which I don't know is a good thing or…
Your my glory is 32 and it’s 30 min it can really be a good thing
1 0
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 6, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
He looks even better with age. Find him much more appealing now than in Love o2o.
I agree 100%
2 0
Replying to centauri • Aug 5, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I look forward to Yang Yang's glorious face always :)
Like how is he so handsome
1 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 5, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I want to know how a man as good looking as yang yang can exist 🥰
12 3
On You Are My Glory • Aug 5, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Telegram link fast eng sub episodes https://t.me/you_are_my_glory_chinese_drama
0 0
Replying to Luckyforever • Aug 5, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Honestly this drama is wasting such an awesome pairing, I'm completing recent episodes in less than 5 minutes…
Man oh man this drama is amazing
2 0
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 5, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Maybe because it is one of the very few times you'll get the see the FL for this week's episodes. :D
Lol wow I’m excited
1 0
Replying to Angie Loves Drama • Aug 5, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Yang Yang looks soo sad, Im buying his sadness. Either he was really going through something or he is an excellent…
He was really happy in the BT’s shots, he is always laughing so he is just a great actor
2 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 5, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Best drama of 2021 for me so far I love everything, the leads the supporting characters, the cinematography, the acting skills, the gaming parts, the conversations, the heart breaks, the doubts the hopelessness everything!!!!! I just can’t it’s amazing 😩😩❤️❤️
20 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Aug 4, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
The last time I cannot get over a drama was when The Untamed (CQL) finished airing... now it's ALP turn. I can't…
Where did you get the time to rewatch this 8 times, wow
0 1
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Aug 4, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
The Epilogue will start after episode 21. It will become really fun to watch.
It’s already fun now
3 0
Replying to xmag • Aug 4, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I noticed too and it's disturbing. It's just not natural at all. I'm conscious there are different beauty canons…
Exactly i absolutely understand there are different beauty standards around the world, but edleast put the makeup on her neck as well so it does not look so weird! China makeup industry is one of the biggest in the world! They couldn’t find a single bottle that matches her neck edleast, as a fan of hers I’m hurt
0 0
Replying to minami016 • Aug 4, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Ep. 24 trailer! We are getting the paparazzi epilogue!!! It’s going to be funny af. Also, YT and QJJ are getting…
Link if you have one please
0 1

