Details

  • Last Online: 13 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 17, 2020
Replying to chelsea93 • Aug 12, 2021
The " will you allow my genes to influence your genes" line is so smoooooooth. And her reaction afterwards is…
So sweet
4 0
Replying to Fie • Aug 11, 2021
Mondaayyy… where are you?? Sign…
So far
3 0
Replying to Let it go • Aug 11, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/dviolettllavennder/ This account has posted the last scene of ep 25 with accurate eng…
thanks so much for the link!! It will keep us going till Monday!!!
2 1
Replying to Lovely • Aug 11, 2021
Ugh, now we have to wait for Monday again.... the struggle is real, y'all
So real
1 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 10, 2021
I love how awkward they look in the BT’s of the kiss scene it always shows how acting is a job, and these people are doing their jobs by making believe they are in love, it’s not rea life it’s acting, no shipping here, but they are doing such a good job
4 2
Replying to Trinity • Aug 10, 2021
Drama is starting to get better! I need them to hurry and stop being so cold!
Drama was great from the start so pleased!
1 0
Replying to Bai Xi • Aug 9, 2021
GOSH HOW DID THIS PASS CENSORSHIP?? I'm speechless this is gold
The bed scene had me thinking the same thing, how did it pass censorship
2 2
Replying to Angela H • Aug 9, 2021
Guys! YOU MADE ME DO IT! I bought the fast track because of all your comments & HOLY! My heart can't handle it!!!…
Enjoy!
1 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 9, 2021
Actresses are so lucky! You get to kiss all these handsome male actors without being in a relationship with them, so strings attached. 😩
2 1
Replying to minami016 • Aug 9, 2021
I REPEAT! WHO SAID YANG YANG CANT ACT?!COME AT ME!
Total silence from them this time, randoms
1 0
Replying to Fiona Ong • Aug 9, 2021
Waaaaaaa!!! Ep 20!! My heartttttttt❤❤❤❤ gosh!! This drama is definitely Yang Yang's best! Love ittttt❤❤
I love it too
1 0
Replying to toptopppaa • Aug 9, 2021
I lost in this battle of patience. can't stop my fingers from buying this fast track. i hate myself now, but i…
Lol buy it dear just do it
1 0