K-Drama Replying to Jeyoo • Aug 3, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
any link for eng sub, kisskh is down for me
https://t.me/you_are_my_glory_chinese_drama/863
0 2
Replying to mariaalourdeess • Aug 3, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Hi guys, do you have a link for ep 15 eng sub? kisskh is currently unavailable on my end :(
https://t.me/you_are_my_glory_chinese_drama/863
0 2
Replying to Azzy • Aug 2, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
What kind of spoiler are you looking for?
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Pamplemousse • Aug 2, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Oh Lord after 12 episodes I hope they will give YT new Jacket😩😩; Im aware of his financial struggles but…
Like please !! Kdrama has spoiled us! Cdrama fashion can be so cringe it’s unbelievable 😩
1 1
Replying to april • Jul 25, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
STEVEN IS UHHH SO GOOD HAHAHAH ok he's literally making me crazy i never knew he had such good acting and humour…
He is amazing
1 0
Replying to isa • Jul 25, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
Starting my Steven Zhang Best actor campaign!
The guy is a bloody good actor
1 0
Replying to bubibu • Jul 25, 2021
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
i just finished watching episode 9. i get it that sangtae is sick, but he's becoming annoying at this point. him…
My brother is sick as well and let me tell you this drama portrays it exactly, my mother is loving but as a sibling you bear a lot of the blows
1 1
Replying to bubibu • Jul 25, 2021
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
gangtae has feelings too. let him have his own life.
My brother is mentally ill and that’s exactly how the relationship is, this person depends on you it’s life
2 0
Replying to 7777251 • Jul 20, 2021
Title I Need Romance Spoiler
Omgggg tofuuuu don't stare me like that. I can't handle itã… ã…
He is to good for her
0 0
Replying to Little Glutinous Ricebal • Jul 20, 2021
Title I Need Romance Spoiler
I mean fl & her boss
Friends
0 0
Replying to JoumanaSCS • Jul 20, 2021
Title I Need Romance Spoiler
Any side couples?
Yep 2 for now
0 0
On I Need Romance • Jul 20, 2021
Title I Need Romance
How is everyone on this show so good looking, is it a Thailand thing because wow!
1 2
Replying to ShaashaS • Jul 20, 2021
Title I Need Romance Spoiler
Any idea when will the leads get together? I wish they have more scenes together more than her workplace stuff
I am on episode 8 and they still not together
0 3
On Douluo Continent • Jul 20, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
A fundamental piece of shit from start to finish
6 0
Replying to Turaya • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Too flat!!! Considering dropping it.
Then drop it now please
5 0
Replying to Yashashvi • Jun 14, 2021
Title A Piece of Your Mind
Was the ending rushed since they had to cut a few episodes?
This drama was originally suppose to be 16 episodes but they dropped it to 12 because of the low rating in Korea, I was furious when it happened
1 0
Replying to rationalbeings • Jun 14, 2021
Title A Piece of Your Mind
Such a good drama, if only it wasn't for that waste of a last episode. I would have really liked the drama more.…
This drama was suppose to be 16 episodes but they dropped it to 12 because of the low rating while it was airing in Korea! I was sad when it happened! I watched it when it was airing
0 1
On A Piece of Your Mind • Jun 14, 2021
Title A Piece of Your Mind
This drama was suppose to be 16 episodes but it was dropped to 12 episodes because of the low rating while it was airing! It was so annoying that they did that
4 1
Replying to Hlpa • Jun 8, 2021
Title Youth of May Spoiler
i cantt!!!!!!!!
I waited 12 episodes sad!!!
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Jun 8, 2021
Title Youth of May
Sometimes "sad endings" do not mean "bad endings". The dramas you mentioned perfectly wrapped up in their own…
Spoiler tag please
0 0

