Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 14, 2021
On The Starry Love • Mar 16, 2023
There's no way the demon princess will accept his feelings. He lies all the time, even Pinnochio tells the truth more than this guy.

Edit: He's now got his mother involved in his lies😂 and they've made her place look dirty and baron. If i was the FL entering that place, my first thoughts would be, "Why haven't you looked after your mother properly? Why haven't you taken care of her? Why have you let her live in this filth?"
2 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Mar 16, 2023
So it's not really mortal medicine, because it was the immortals that came up with it and did not want to teach…
Right, i keep forgetting they're not really immortals. They can be hurt and killed, they don't even live forever. They're just advanced humans with powers that live longer.
0 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 16, 2023
😂 No way, I'm not buying it. Mortal Medicine is not stronder than immortals. Acupuncture and some poison can't defeat an immortal with thousands of years of cultivation.
0 2
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Mar 16, 2023
Title The Starry Love Spoiler
It will get better after youqin will die after sealing guixu and his three soul shards will go and live as humans…
I stopped reading after you mentioned the ML dies, because i don't want spoilers. But i know it gets better, and I'm still enjoying it. It was just a few episodes i was getting bored, probably from episode 5 to 7, but I'm still on episode 7.
0 1
Replying to Dv8777 • Mar 16, 2023
For me i never felt boring at all since 2nd episode, and i think on episode 7 YT start to learn some skill and…
Just the last few episodes i was a little bored. I'm still interested, the story is progressing well. When do the leads in the heavenly realm start to have feelings? Especially the FL?
0 1
On The Starry Love • Mar 16, 2023
It started really good, but it's a bit boring at the moment. I'm on episode 7, I'm sure it will get better soon.
1 6
Replying to blu22 • Mar 15, 2023
About the question of immortals marrying mortals. I think it's because in the beginning, the idea is that it's…
Is the void realm just another name for demon realm?
0 1
Replying to blu22 • Mar 15, 2023
That's his real voice. I was surprised at first, too, but I got used to it after a few episodes. It actually makes…
I see what you mean. I just finished episode 1. Awesome.
2 1
Replying to blu22 • Mar 15, 2023
That's his real voice. I was surprised at first, too, but I got used to it after a few episodes. It actually makes…
I like that quality in a ML. But it sounds like he'll let the FL walk all over him, because she seems like a strong character, while he looks a little timid.
0 4
Replying to Levitate14 • Mar 15, 2023
That is a good question to be honest, but there is no mention of that in the drama.
Oh that's great, because i loved AOL.
0 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Mar 15, 2023
That is a good question to be honest, but there is no mention of that in the drama.
Ah ok, but does it create jealousy for the ML's?
0 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Mar 15, 2023
That is a good question to be honest, but there is no mention of that in the drama.
Are there really no love triangles in this drama? It's strange considering it's xianxia.
0 5
Replying to _niudi • Mar 15, 2023
It’s sooo good, please give it a chance & watch it. There’s no love triangles and yes, there’s many sweet…
Great. I prefer xianxia, they're so good.
0 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 15, 2023
I have a question. I'm in the first 5 minutes of the first episode. If the souls of the twin flower from the tree nourished by chaos entered the bodies of the sisters at birth, does that mean the babies originally had no soul? Or are there two souls occupying one body? Non capisco.

Edit: the FL's are gorgeous, and the heavenly realm looks spectacular, reminds me of AOL. Love it.

Edit: the ML's voice sounds old, it doesn't match the character. Also he looks very powerful. How would we rate him against other xianxia characters. Would he be as strong or stronger than Dongfang Qing Cang?

Edit: I've just overlooked something. How can immortals marry mortals? Especially the crown prince of the heavenly realm, that's unheard of.

Edit: I just finished episode 1. Amazing, i need more.

Edit: the SML is such a huge liar, he's going to regret it when he falls in love with her. I wonder how she's going to take it when she discovers all the lies.
1 18
Replying to _niudi • Mar 15, 2023
It’s sooo good, please give it a chance & watch it. There’s no love triangles and yes, there’s many sweet…
Ok, that's what I thought. Ty.
0 0
Replying to _niudi • Mar 15, 2023
It’s sooo good, please give it a chance & watch it. There’s no love triangles and yes, there’s many sweet…
Isn't this also a xianxia?
0 2