Editorials
Replying to BeautifulHeart • Mar 8, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I have been following The Starry Love diligently. Not too bad. But i do highly recomend Love Like The Galaxy if…
I've seen Love Like The Galaxy and Love Between Fairy And Devil. I dropped New Life Begins because there wasn't much romance.
2 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love
This one actually has the same time in all the realms, so the time passes the same in the human realm and the…
Yes, I think in most xianxia, time in the immortal realm runs much slower than the mortal realm. For example, 1 immortal day equals 1 mortal year or something similar. But when the immortals say I've been around for 10 thousand years, do they mean mortal or immortal years?
0 1
Replying to zimcherry • Mar 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Crash Course in Romance was good, it just finished this weekend . I Had stopped midway because I was tired of…
Great, ty.
0 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I'm watching this once it's finished airing. Not long to go now. Just a question to Xianxia fans. When the immortals talk about time, like thousands of years, are they referring to earth years, or do they use a different measure of time? Also, what's the difference between immortals and gods in Chinese mythology? They seem the same to me in the dramas? One moment they're immortal, then after cultivating and going through some trials and tribulations they become deities. But after that they have the same powers and can still die, so what's the difference?
0 3
Replying to Martial • Mar 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Crash Course in Romance and The Starry Love are much better options if you want one that is better written.
Which one has the best romance between the two?
0 1
Replying to emeraldarrows • Mar 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I'm enjoying it - it' s quite slow paced but interesting, and I really like the supporting characters. I'm loving…
A Time to Fall in Love looks very good. How was the romance? Did their romance suffer from her lies?
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Mostly stares and hugs kiss scenes are not done properly but chemistry is there only one kiss scene good but for…
Interesting. I might watch this next.
0 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love
For romance, comedy and also plot this drama has it all. With superb acting and production is also good. Definitely…
Will do. Ty.
0 0
Replying to zimcherry • Mar 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Crash Course in Romance was good, it just finished this weekend . I Had stopped midway because I was tired of…
Which one has the most romance?
0 3
Replying to emeraldarrows • Mar 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I'm enjoying it - it' s quite slow paced but interesting, and I really like the supporting characters. I'm loving…
I see you're watching both as it airs. I can't do it. I don't have the patience. Which do you prefer?
0 3
On Our Blooming Youth • Mar 7, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
How's this drama so far, and the romance? I'm waiting for this to finish before I start watching. I'm almost finished Song of the Moon, but I'm still deciding what to watch next. My options are Begin Again, Crash Course in Romance, The Law Cafe, A Time to Fall in Love, and The Starry Love. Has anyone watched these? Thoughts?
0 20
On The Starry Love • Mar 7, 2023
Title The Starry Love
How's this drama so far, and the romance? I'm waiting for this to finish before I start watching. I'm almost finished Song of the Moon, but I'm still deciding what to watch next. My options are Begin Again, Crash Course in Romance, The Law Cafe, A Time to Fall in Love, and The Starry Love. Has anyone watched these? Thoughts?
0 7
Lily Alice • Mar 7, 2023
Article "Bo Ra! Deborah" Confirms Premiere Date
Wow, looks awesome, and it has In Na as FL, fantastic. Please be on Netflix or Viki 🙏
5 0
On True to Love • Mar 7, 2023
Title True to Love
Wow, looks awesome, and it has In Na as FL, fantastic. Please be on Netflix or Viki 🙏
5 3
Replying to amyumin • Mar 7, 2023
Title Snowdrop
im non blink and i've watched this drama when it started airing and ti wasnt that bad ,not for everyone thoif…
What about if I'm here for the romance? Is there much romance?
0 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 7, 2023
Title Cruel City
😶I didn't even look who the fl was at first...just saw the name.... F
Much romance in this? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Gummy • Mar 7, 2023
Title Cruel City
the drama started very well but then... and let's not talk about the final episode.
Much romance in this?
1 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 7, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
What's their upcoming drama?
Wow, looks good. Do you know when it starts airing?
0 1
lo_ve • Mar 6, 2023
Article Yoon Park in talks to join Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye's new K-drama!
Oh yes, this guy. He's usually the evil character or the annoying SML.
1 1
Replying to Masha • Mar 6, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
it has bas ending 'case the main leads didn't end up together. they just waisted everybody's time. there was a…
What's bas ending?
0 1
