News Replying to Kratika • Feb 9, 2023
Title About Is Love Season 2 Spoiler
I have just started season 1 and came to check out reviews for both the seasons! I'm not quite sure what you mean…
Ok, if you value a career over family, that's your problem. I clearly stated what a career is. She left for a year for her career, and then she wanted to leave for a further 3 years. I'm not saying she can't pursue a career, just as long it doesn't end a relationship with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Let's see how you would feel if your partner left you for like 4 to 5 years for a career. There are some men and women who need to be away for work from their families for weeks or months just to provide food and shelter for their loved ones. I guarantee if they had plenty of money they certainly wouldn't be spending so much time away from family. A career is important, but not as important as a relationship with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, and build a family with. Do i still need to tell you that? Saying that "you must be a guy" just shows you're a toxic feminist without a care for men in society. This has nothing to do with gender, infact if it was the guy that left the woman, i would've said the exact thing. Your feminist views aren't welcome here. Stop watching shows that degrade men and put women on a pedestal.
6 3
Replying to Leerob • Feb 9, 2023
Title Moment at Eighteen
One of the better ones. I think this drama is more about evolution of a relationship at 18 than it is about two…
When are they a couple?
0 2
On Moment at Eighteen • Feb 9, 2023
Title Moment at Eighteen
How is it? Much romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
0 5
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Feb 9, 2023
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Yeah, good drama. But once again, a love triangle between two men and one woman. I don't mind love triangles, but why does the ML always have to suffer with jealousy and love rivals? For once i want to see two women fighting over one man, let the woman suffer jealousy for once, let the woman fight for love for once. Or at least let it be balanced. If there's two men, then let there be two women. Fair is fair.
6 6
Replying to Jyte12 • Feb 9, 2023
Title Moment at Eighteen
Watched the drama because of this comment. Was worth every minute.
I wouldn't say you watched it because of this comment. I think you were already interested, and maybe some comments put you off a little, then this comment persuaded you to stick to your original decision.
0 3
Replying to skyfleurette • Feb 9, 2023
Title When I See Your Face
There is dispute between one of the actors and her agency. It’s not over yet, iQIYI took the show down. I just…
Did you finish it?
0 3
On When I See Your Face • Feb 9, 2023
Title When I See Your Face
Why is this rated so low?
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Feb 9, 2023
Article Park Ji Hyun will reportedly join Ahn Bo Hyun in a new K-drama
Dropped Reborn Rich, so don't remember her there, but she was really good in Rookie Historian, in fact stole the…
Interesting. I remember Rookie Historian. It was really good, but i don't remember her stealing the show. She was just a support character with limited screen time. The leads definitely owned that drama.
5 0
lo_ve • Feb 9, 2023
Article Park Ji Hyun will reportedly join Ahn Bo Hyun in a new K-drama
Looks great. Romance?
2 0
On Flex X Cop • Feb 9, 2023
Title Flex X Cop
Looks great. Romance?
3 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Feb 9, 2023
Title My Dearest
What do you mean beefed up? Since when has he ever been muscular? He's always been average.
Really? So South Koreans don't like muscular men?
1 1
Replying to Kinvara66 • Feb 9, 2023
Article Netflix Releases the Official Teaser of "The Glory Part 2"
There needs no romance….just revenge….nothing to detract her from her mission. She’s a brilliant character
No, wrong kind of drama for that. Yes, definitely assisting her in her quest for revenge, with a little bit of romance in between, a perfect combination.
0 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Feb 9, 2023
Article Netflix Releases the Official Teaser of "The Glory Part 2"
There needs no romance….just revenge….nothing to detract her from her mission. She’s a brilliant character
Not true. I'm not talking about a fairy tale romance with rainbows and lollipops. I'm referring to a male character who will help her in her revenge and fall in love in the process. Then, when all is done, she can be happy together with him. It doesn't all have to be dark. We can sometimes get a breath of fresh air and enjoy some romance and companionship.
2 2
Lily Alice • Feb 9, 2023
Article Netflix Releases the Official Teaser of "The Glory Part 2"
Waiting for part 2 to finish so i can start watching part 1. Romance in part 2?
2 4
On Castaway Diva • Feb 9, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Yes, it has romance, and the story looks good. I hope it's on Netflix or Viki🙏
7 0
Replying to Firefly88 • Feb 9, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
First 2 episodes were a strong start for a historical drama. So far, the vibe is more serious and intense. So…
Interesting. It looks good, but as usual I'll wait until it's finished before I start watching.
0 0
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Feb 9, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
It’s amazing! FL is a fricken badass! ML has issues so he kind of a jerk but FL called him out at the end of…
Great, i can't wait.
1 0
Replying to Xinai Williams • Feb 9, 2023
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
I came here specifically because of this, I’m on the same episode and I’m like wait who’s love story is…
No, my first comment was wrong. Read my second comment in response to DramaDuchess.
0 1
Replying to lo_ve • Feb 9, 2023
Article Park Min Young in discussion to partner with Lee Yi Kyung in "Marry My Husband"
Replying to deleted comment
Yes i don't disagree, but what I'm saying is there's probably another ML lead that will be the true ML that ends up with the FL.
1 0
Replying to 9999775 • Feb 9, 2023
Article Park Min Young in discussion to partner with Lee Yi Kyung in "Marry My Husband"
Literally says in the title
Oh good. Yeah i just guessed, it just made sense.
0 0
