Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 15 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 12 hours ago
On Overdo • Jul 28, 2026 Title Overdo In my drama list this drama also in my list I want watch this show but rating and comments make me doubt of this drama now I want to find this has happy ending or not first than I will start this drama But in my inner voice I want happy ending.... 0 2
Replying to Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 30, 2026 Title Zhan Zhao Adventures Replying to deleted comment where you watch trailer 0 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 23, 2026 Title Zhan Zhao Adventures This drama has lower than 8 rating it amazing drama with good fighting scenes and story line it should be above 8 rating 5 3
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 23, 2026 Title Zhan Zhao Adventures can someone tell is it happy ending or sad ending according to the novel 0 0
Replying to drama4yourmama • May 5, 2026 Title One and Only Spoiler The Ending is not happy in first season no but 2nd season yes 1 2
I want watch this show but rating and comments make me doubt of this drama now I want to find this has happy ending or not first than I will start this drama But in my inner voice I want happy ending....