K-Drama
Melody of secrets felt unrealistic
I stopped watching at Episode 2. I just couldn’t continue. The violin performance felt unrealistic and honestly hard to take seriously. The production could have really benefited from bringing in a violin expert to guide the actors for a more convincing portrayal.I also had the impression that the story would end up being dragged out and possibly boring. Overall, it feels more like a filler addition to the 2025 BL lineup rather than a standout series.
Was this review helpful to you?
I’m just genuinely thankful for the creators of this series
I finally finished the entire series of Wishing Upon the Shooting Stars, and I can confidently say I made the right decision to watch it. This series truly deserves to be called one of the best BL dramas I’ve seen.What I loved most is that it never became tiring to watch. Every scene felt meaningful, engaging, and beautifully directed. Even the flashbacks — which are usually the parts I dislike most in dramas — were handled so well here. They added emotion and depth without dragging the story down or becoming exhausting.
The cast was absolutely wonderful. Every actor delivered such sincere and natural performances that made the characters feel real and easy to connect with. Nothing felt exaggerated or forced. You could genuinely feel every emotion in the quiet moments, conversations, and dramatic scenes.
And honestly, the director clearly knew exactly what he was doing. The storytelling, pacing, emotional balance, and scene execution were all crafted with so much care. I cried through every dramatic scene because the emotions felt authentic, never corny or overly dramatic just for the sake of making viewers cry.
The music also deserves appreciation because it blended perfectly with the atmosphere of the series. It supported the emotions beautifully without overpowering the scenes.
I’m genuinely thankful to the creators, cast, and production team for making a BL series like this. This is the kind of storytelling I hope we continue to see more of in the future — grounded, emotional, sincere, and beautifully written.
This series honestly deserves awards, and I truly hope the team behind it creates more projects in the future.
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Love Like a Bike presents a story rooted in trauma
Love Like a Bike presents a story rooted in trauma with a side plot about running from debt, but the pacing feels dragging and familiar. These themes have appeared many times in BL already, so it doesn’t feel very fresh.The concept itself had potential and really stood out at first, which made me hope it would develop into something stronger. Unfortunately, the execution became too predictable and obvious as the story went on.
The actors did a great job with what they were given, and the mood-setting and production were decent overall.
I genuinely thought this would be better based on the premise, but it didn’t fully deliver on its promise.
Was this review helpful to you?
Ticket to Heaven may become one of the most important Thai dramas of the year.
Standing ovation.I finally finished Ticket to Heaven, and I can confidently say it lived up to the expectations I had after Episode 1. Despite being only six episodes, it delivered a story that was emotionally powerful, beautifully written, and unforgettable. Every minute felt purposeful—proof that a series doesn't need a long runtime to leave a lasting impact.
What impressed me most was how the series handled its sensitive themes with honesty and compassion. Set in 1996, it doesn't simply tell a coming-of-age story—it shines a light on the painful reality many LGBTQ+ individuals faced in a time when acceptance was far less common. The emotional weight never felt forced; it felt real, making the journey of every character both heartbreaking and meaningful.
Gemini Norawit and Fourth Nattawat once again proved why they're among the strongest young actors in Thai entertainment today. Their performances were sincere, raw, and emotionally gripping. Every scene they shared carried so much emotion, often saying more through silence than words ever could.
Director Aof Noppharnach Chaiwimol deserves immense praise. Once again, he delivered a series with heart, depth, and purpose. His storytelling doesn't just entertain—it encourages empathy, reflection, and conversation. Ticket to Heaven joins the growing list of memorable works in his filmography, and it's another reminder of why he's one of my favorite directors.
For me, Ticket to Heaven is more than just another Thai drama. It's a series that reminds us how far society has come while acknowledging the pain many people endured simply for being themselves. It's heartbreaking, hopeful, and deeply human.
Standing ovation to everyone involved in this project. Every actor, writer, crew member, and especially Director Aof should be proud of what they created.
Now, I'm already looking forward to Director Aof's next project. If this series proved anything, it's that meaningful stories told with care will always leave the deepest impact.
Was this review helpful to you?
My review for now
As a super-duper WilliamEst fan, I really wanted to love this. And honestly, the kilig factor is definitely there. Their chemistry and acting are still one of the strongest points of the series. WilliamEst is #1 on my list for a reason. 😭❤️But story-wise… I couldn't help feeling that we've seen this kind of BL storyline many times before. The “swag, handsome, head-turner guy who everyone is obsessed with” character feels like a familiar formula, and I’m not sure why WilliamEst had to do another version of something that has already been explored so many times in BL.
What disappointed me more was the production itself. Some scenes -- production quality sometimes looked cheaper than what I expected from a WilliamEst project. It gave me the feeling that the series was put together too quickly.
And that's probably my biggest frustration: WilliamEst can do better than this.
Their acting is good. Their chemistry is there. The kilig is definitely working. 😂 But because they're two actors I genuinely love and have so much potential, I was hoping for a story that would challenge them more and give them characters with greater depth.
Episode 1 isn't terrible — it just feels too soon to recycle this kind of story again. And for WilliamEst(and their whole team), I was expecting something that feels more fresh, more ambitious, and more worthy of what they can actually deliver.
Still watching, still rooting for them. 🫶🏻
I just hope the story proves me wrong in the coming episodes. 👀
⭐ Kilig: 9/10
🎭 Acting: 8.5/10
📖 Story: 3/10
🎬 Production: 2/10
💙 WilliamEst: Always 10/10
Was this review helpful to you?

