K-Drama
Me and Thee clearly leans into a straightforward yearning narrative
Me and Thee clearly leans into a straightforward yearning narrative, which works, but it’s also something we’ve seen done many times before.The story starts strong and engaging, but as it progresses, it becomes quite predictable toward the end. The comedic moments help balance things out and serve as a good backup, but they’re not enough to fully carry the series.
Phuwin’s role, in particular, felt a bit off. The character was supposed to come across as a grumpy photographer, but the execution didn’t fully match that tone. It felt like the character could have been developed more — overall, it came across as a bit bland.
On the other hand, Pond’s role was genuinely funny and added much-needed energy to the series. In many ways, it felt like he carried most of the entertainment value.
I know the series is very successful, but personally, it feels like it stayed within a safe formula, possibly leaning more toward marketability and merch appeal rather than pushing the story further.
Still, it has its moments — just not as impactful as it could have been.
Was this review helpful to you?
Dare You to Death felt a bit too cliché for me.
Dare You to Death felt a bit too cliché for me. The story didn’t really bring anything new, and the action scenes often left me with a “that’s it?” feeling.It also seems like the budget may have affected the overall execution, especially in the action and production quality, which made the series feel underwhelming at times.
There were some cute and fun flirting moments that added a bit of charm, but they weren’t enough to carry the whole series.
Compared to Heart Killers, this one falls short in terms of impact and storytelling. Honestly, it felt more like a filler in the 2025–2026 lineup rather than a standout series.
The concept had potential, but it needed stronger execution to really deliver.
Was this review helpful to you?
Not worth watching
I really tried to give this series a chance, but after finishing it, I honestly feel like it was pure flirting with barely any actual story to support it.After Episode 5, I was already complaining about the pacing because it felt like the story was going nowhere. Unfortunately, things didn’t really improve much for me. The whole series kept circling around the same thing — flirting, flirting, more flirting — without enough plot development to make me genuinely invested.
Don’t get me wrong, there were definitely funny moments. Some scenes genuinely made me laugh, and the cute interactions between the characters had their charm. But cute flirting alone can’t carry an entire series. 😭 At some point, I was just waiting for something to actually happen.
The pacing was painfully slow, and there were so many scenes that felt unnecessary or repetitive. A lot of the material could have been trimmed down significantly. Honestly, I still stand by what I said after Episode 5: this would probably have worked much better as a movie or a much shorter series.
And then there’s the acting and direction. 😭 I really struggled with both. Some scenes felt awkward rather than naturally romantic, and the lack of convincing emotional delivery made it difficult for me to connect with the characters or take certain moments seriously. The direction also didn’t do much to elevate the material.
By the end, I found myself thinking, “Is this really all there is?” 🥲
At this point, if I had to choose, I’d much rather rewatch Me and Thee than spend my time on this again. Unfortunately, for me, Duang With You ended up feeling more like a waste of time than an enjoyable watch.
I really wanted to like it because the premise had potential, and there were moments where I could see the cuteness everyone might enjoy. But overall, the lack of story, slow pacing, repetitive flirting, acting, and direction just didn’t work for me.
Final verdict: Cute? Sometimes. Funny? Occasionally. Romantic? Definitely. But a good story? Sadly, not for me. 😭
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
watchable, but forgettable. ?
This was… okay. 😅 There is a story here, and I could see what the series was trying to do, but I sometimes found myself confused about which story I was supposed to be focusing on—their real-life relationship or the roles they were playing in the script.I kept waiting for that big twist or something that would make the story suddenly click. There’s definitely a seduction element happening, and I think that could have been much more interesting if the series had pushed it further.
The overall story also reminded me a lot of Top Form. And unfortunately, even the production gave me that same feeling—limited budget, limited action, a relatively simple script, and not much that felt particularly new.
I don’t think it was bad. It was watchable, and there were moments I enjoyed. But I kept thinking, “Haven’t I seen this before?” 😅
For me, Deep In needed either a stronger twist, a more ambitious script, or something in the production that would make it stand apart from the other BLs with a similar concept and budget.
It had a story, but it didn’t give me enough of a reason to remember it.
Overall: okay, but nothing new for me. I’ve seen similar stories done with a similar level of production, so unfortunately, this one didn’t leave much of an impression.
My rating: watchable, but forgettable. 😅
Was this review helpful to you?
Yesterday had an interesting premise on paper
Yesterday had an interesting premise on paper — revenge, power struggles, and corporate battles — but the execution felt all over the place.The storyline comes across as scattered and hard to follow. It tries to build tension and present itself as thrilling and action-packed, but it never really delivers on that promise. Instead, it ends up feeling like a drawn-out corporate conflict without enough depth or payoff.
At times, it’s honestly confusing what direction the story is trying to take. The revenge angle is there, but it’s not developed in a way that feels cohesive or impactful.
Overall, it had the potential to be intense and gripping, but it falls short in execution. I’d honestly rather rewatch The Wicked Game than revisit this.
Was this review helpful to you?
So, please. Can we get Season 2? ?
I have a complete denial when it comes to watching dubbed Chinese series. 😂 And yet, somehow, Sammy’s Children’s Day became an exception.Not only did I finish it… I actually wanted MORE. 😭
And the funny thing? It’s Cantonese! I still went for it, and honestly, I’m glad I did.
I really enjoyed the story. The way it explored the Hong Kong gang setting, especially the way they lure in this nerdy boy, was so interesting. But what really got me was the slow-burn emotion. It creeps up on you quietly, then suddenly you realize you’re completely invested. The tension was chilling, yet somehow soothing at the same time — the kind that just stays under your skin.
The production also deserves praise. Good budget, good direction, and a well-written script. Everything felt thoughtfully put together, and the story knew how to build its atmosphere without rushing things.
My only complaint?
IT FELT TOO SHORT. 😭
Just when I was getting comfortable and fully invested, it was already over. I was left sitting there thinking, “Wait… that’s it?! What happens next?!”
So, please. Can we get Season 2? 🙏
Because for me, this was genuinely good. It surprised me, pulled me in, and left me wanting more — which is probably the biggest compliment I can give a series I never expected to finish in the first place.
Good story. Good direction. Good production. Slow-burn emotions. And definitely too short.
Now give us Season 2, or else. 😤😂
Was this review helpful to you?
Fun watch with a slow-burn storyline that keeps things unpredictable
This is a fun watch with a slow-burn storyline that keeps things unpredictable. I like how the series builds emotional tension and delivers “kilig” moments in a way that feels natural rather than forced.
The characters also stand out for their strong work ethic and professionalism, even when dealing with a toxic work culture around them, which adds an interesting contrast to the romance.
Overall, it feels like a bit of a fantasy escape for me—which is probably why it brings so much joy while watching.
Was this review helpful to you?
I hope they don’t get stuck making the same kind of BL series over and over again.
The series was fine overall. It had a really good cast, and the actors did a great job portraying their characters. The actors who played the fathers were especially great—the parents really shined and brought a lot of light to the series. The feud between the families also added more color and tension to the story.Ping is an experienced actor, and I think he did a good job carrying Teshow along throughout the series. Their tennis games also felt realistic, which I appreciated, although I do think the story could have explored the tennis aspect much more deeply. There was so much potential there for the sport itself to become a stronger part of the story.
Honestly, I misjudged this series when it was first announced back in December 2025. I had my doubts about it, but in the end, I think it turned out alright.
That said, I hope GMMTV continues to improve the production and storytelling of their future series. Sometimes, it feels like they’re becoming more focused on producing actors who can carry cute BL stories rather than developing series that are as competitive and layered as Last Twilight, Bad Buddy, or A Tale of Thousand Stars.
I hope they don’t get stuck making the same kind of BL series over and over again. There’s so much potential in these stories beyond the romance, and I’d love to see them explore the deeper and more interesting parts of the characters, their worlds, and the conflicts they’re given.
Overall, Match Point was better than I expected, and I’m glad I gave it a chance.
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
This is genuinely a family-friendly series
It’s a nice opening scene, and I don’t think I’ve seen a series about a group of boys entering a school that’s becoming co-ed for the first time. So, it’s a first time for the school and a first time for the boys, too.The actors are genuinely funny. They’re still young, so their acting isn’t quite there yet, but I think that’s understandable for a campus-type series. There’s something charming about watching them figure things out as they go.
I hope this really captures what a high school campus feels like nowadays. It’s almost like a window for fans who didn’t get to experience what the new generation’s high school life is like. I just hope other productions don’t start copying this concept right away—give it at least 4–5 years, hahaa. 😭
This is genuinely a family-friendly series, and I found it really comforting to watch.
Hopefully, this will be the last campus series I watch this year. 😂
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Very similar to The Most Beautiful Count, but like a downgraded version.
Okay, I like the setting, the costumes, and the main cast is definitely handsome. The overall intent of the story is also fine. But I can't deny that there are a lot of things that could have been done better—and honestly, I'm not even sure if the problem is the execution or if the story itself just isn't that appealing.Since last year, we've been getting quite a few period BLs: I Feel You Linger in the Air, Memoir of Rati, Love in the Moonlight, and The Most Beautiful Count. This year, we also have Edge of Horizon and Love Destiny. With so many period dramas around, I can't help but compare Love Upon a Time to them.
And honestly, this story feels very similar to The Most Beautiful Count, but like a downgraded version.
A sudden meteor appears, you get thrown back into the past, and suddenly you're living the life of your past self while trying to figure out what happened, who murdered your past self, and why. Then, of course, you start falling in love with your best friend. Hmm...
The main cast is good, and I think they are doing their best with the material. But I keep asking myself: why was this released when other, stronger period BLs are still fresh in people's minds?
The similarities to The Most Beautiful Count are hard to ignore. Even the settings felt very familiar. I really wish the production had taken more time to find different locations or create a more distinctive visual identity instead of using settings that have already appeared in so many period dramas.
For me, this series needed more time before being produced and released. It doesn't feel timely, and it doesn't bring enough freshness to the genre.
The pacing is also a major issue for me. It's too slow, too dragging, and there are moments where the story feels like it's taking too long to get somewhere.
Overall, I like the cast, costumes, and the idea behind the story. But the execution isn't quite there for me. It feels like a series that needed more development, a stronger identity, and better timing before being released.
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Why not make every single one count?
Yeah, it’s funny—funny all over—but it still can’t compete with, you know… the major series.The whole replay/recreation gimmick where they revisit a scene from Season 1 with different actors felt like a filler to me. It was funny, naahhhh, I’ll give them that 😂 But at the same time, I think smarter viewers are going to look for something more.
There was just TOO much fluff! They could have used that opportunity to actually build more of the story and develop the characters. I kept thinking Episode 3 was finally going to introduce that unique something and take the story somewhere more interesting, but then I realized… wait, there are only FOUR episodes. 😭
And honestly, that explains a lot. With only four episodes, there simply wasn’t enough room to properly develop all the ideas they were throwing at us. Peach and Me had the comedy, the chemistry, and the cute moments, but I kept feeling like there was a bigger story hiding underneath all that fluff.
I enjoyed it, but I can’t help thinking: you had four episodes—why not make every single one count?
Was this review helpful to you?
Chaotic, entertaining, surprisingly convincing
I really like the story, and finally, a more serious BL series with a culinary setting! 😆 I genuinely enjoyed watching this because the characters were convincing and, at the same time, incredibly irritating—in the best way possible. 😂They’re constantly conflicting, fighting, and trying to one-up each other, which makes the plot even more chaotic and entertaining. You already know there’s probably going to be a happy ending, but the fun is in watching how they’re going to get there.
Surprisingly, I was also impressed with the acting. The actors worked really well together, and their chemistry made the conflicts feel believable without becoming too much.
What I particularly appreciate about this series is that it doesn’t feel like it needs a huge budget to keep you interested. I never found myself thinking, “This scene needs more money” or “They should have spent more on this.” The story, the dialogue, and the characters were enough to keep me watching.
For me, this is a good example of how a solid story and convincing performances can carry a series. You don’t always need an extravagant production when the writing and characters are already doing the heavy lifting.
Chaotic, entertaining, surprisingly convincing—and just the kind of BL story I didn’t know I needed. 🌱😂
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
It was ok
I really liked the message of the story. It’s something I haven’t really seen explored in a Thai series before, so I found it interesting and refreshing. The story itself was excellent, and I could really see the intention behind it.For me, the only thing that took a little away from the experience was Lhongchang, played by Atip Korsink. Since he’s still fairly new to acting, I felt that some scenes could have benefited from a bit more emotional depth and confidence in his performance. It sometimes made it harder for me to fully connect with his character.
I actually think more preparation and acting training before pairing him with Bas Asavapatr could have helped, especially since Bas has more experience and brought a very natural performance to their scenes together.
That said, I don’t think the acting completely took away from the series. The story was strong, the message was there, and I appreciate what they were trying to convey. I just hope Lhongchang gets more opportunities to grow because I think with more experience, he can become much more convincing on screen.
Overall, a really good story with an important message—just a little more polish in the acting would have made it even better for me. 💕
Was this review helpful to you?
My take on the FLOWER BOY
The concept of the story feels like something I’ve heard or seen somewhere before, but I think what made this series stand out was the way it was given its own color and style. That really redeemed my interest in the series and kept me invested.I just wish the budget had been more extravagant because I feel like the story had so much potential for more chaos, action, and bigger moments. The actors did a good job, and I enjoyed their performances. I was just hoping for more action and intensity overall.
Still, I think the series had an interesting concept and its own charm. I just wish they had gone bigger with it because it could’ve been even more exciting.
Was this review helpful to you?
It's alright but I need more
I also watched this short film, and honestly, I really loved it. The script, storytelling, and directing were surprisingly strong, and the actors absolutely killed it.What I appreciated most is how the film portrays prostitution from a perspective that we don't often see in media. Instead of simply showing it as something sensational or romanticized, it focuses on actual human beings who are struggling, making difficult choices, and fighting to survive. That made the story feel much more grounded and human.
I really like what the film is trying to say, and I think the direction handled the subject matter beautifully. My only disappointment is that it's too short. 😂
Honestly, I wanted more. The story had so much potential to explore the characters, their circumstances, and what happens beyond what we were shown. It felt like the film ended just when I was becoming invested.
Great script. Great direction. Great performances. Just way too short.
I wouldn't mind seeing this expanded into a full-length film or even a limited series.
Was this review helpful to you?

