Editorials
On Park Hyuk Kwon • Jan 16, 2016
Person Park Hyuk Kwon
Gil Tae Mi <3
10 0
On Captain Chonlathorn Kongyingyong • Feb 24, 2015
Person Captain Chonlathorn Kongyingyong
Noh <3
4 0
On My Bromance • Feb 22, 2015
Title My Bromance
Oh my god, so sad :(
0 0
Replying to pigy152 • May 24, 2014
Title Bold Beautiful Woman
anyone know where i can watch this?
I really want to watch this drama too, but I can't find it anywhere :(
1 0
On Painter of the Wind • May 17, 2014
Title Painter of the Wind
I can't find episode 14 anywhere. Where can I watch it ?
0 2
On Blood: The Last Vampire • Jun 30, 2013
Title Blood: The Last Vampire
Where can I watch this ?
1 0
On The Great Doctor • Aug 16, 2012
Title The Great Doctor
Interesting!They could have done w/out the magic powers though ...
0 0

