Editorials
Replying to MoonOverStar • Apr 21, 2022
Title Craving
sweet baby jesus what did I watch? Um...we're not gonna call the ambulance for the man on the floor? um...anyone?…
😂😂😂 he was just left there
1 8
On Cupid's Last Wish • Feb 21, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
Came here to see if I could get link to watch this but every other person is also looking for link to watch like me…well ama do what I gat to do come back for link since gmmtv want us to watch illegally…not ma fault😁
9 0
Replying to MAMAS BOY • Feb 9, 2022
Title A Lock with No Key
What the ef is this?? I watched this on GagaOolala and it’s supposed to be an LGBTQ+ short film – but it’s…
Sad cos I just finished it and I wondered why I watched it in the first place
2 1
On My Esports Genius Brother • Feb 9, 2022
Title My Esports Genius Brother
I couldn’t finish this cause of the unnecessary cringe scenes and the over exaggerated acting in some scenes…only Yi Feng had me going but mehn I don’t think I can continue…and I kept watching to understand the deluded part but somehow it’s not been explained for better understanding. I just tried to use Color Rush assumption to understand it but why he’s been an outcast for being a delude is still not very well understood
0 0
Replying to Bangbangbang • Feb 7, 2022
Title Bathhouse
Gagaoolala. :))
Awwnn thanks honey
0 1
Replying to Bangbangbang • Feb 7, 2022
Title Bathhouse
Gagaoolala. :))
Thank you very much. Please can you send me link I’ve checked my Gagaoolala and didn’t see it
0 4
On My Ride • Jan 28, 2022
Title My Ride
Why would you release an highly anticipated drama and not think of intl fans...so sad...I've been waiting for this drama since last year and now that I get to watch it, I'm not having access to it cos I'm not in Thailand. Not fair seriously
8 1
Replying to Tine • Jan 28, 2022
Title My Ride
I'm also waiting^^ But today we'll get Enchante ~
True
0 0
Pinoy BL Series • Jan 27, 2022
List Pinoy Queer Cinema Since 1954
Thank you so much for the list....but it's hard having to find where to watch most of the dramas. Please can you help with that? Thanks
0 0
On Bathhouse • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bathhouse
where to watch?
0 7
On Rich Boy, Poor Boy • Jan 27, 2022
Title Rich Boy, Poor Boy
No place to watch this
0 0
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Jan 4, 2022
Title Journey to the Shore
It's so refreshing that more BLs are telling realistic stories about the hardships of being gay. This is not a…
Please where did you watch it? I’ve looked everywhere for it
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Dec 22, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
The way this has become my no2 Japanese Bl after Cherry Magic. Very good…loved every piece of it
12 1
Replying to dtsuga71 • Dec 20, 2021
Title The Sex Across My Door
you can search "watch the sex across my door"
Nothing came out
0 0
On The Love that Dare Not Speak Its Name • Dec 3, 2021
Title The Love that Dare Not Speak Its Name
This is as extremely cute to watch it gave me so much butterflies. Very short but very well done. I just wished the kiss scene was longer and probably a bed scene too but asides that…it was too good
2 0
On Paint with Love • Dec 3, 2021
Title Paint with Love
Very good show I love singto. He has proven to be a very fantastic actor in both baker boys and paint with love. However, that cockroach scene in ep1 was so pointless…I was like what?? It’s too unrealistic to be true
2 0
On Paint with Love • Dec 3, 2021
Title Paint with Love Spoiler
Very good show I love singto. He has proven to be a very fantastic actor in both baker boys and paint with love. However, that cockroach scene in ep1 was so pointless…I was like what?? It’s too unrealistic to be true
2 0
On Baker Boys • Nov 25, 2021
Title Baker Boys
Watched ep1 and I’m liking the vibe. Singto is so great. It looks really promising. Worth the hype
0 0
Replying to Haitakaz • Nov 25, 2021
Title Invitation
Eng subs: https://youtu.be/-6TC3gwHVSA
The video is private
0 0
Replying to elli_jeu • Nov 23, 2021
Title Jane
Where can I watch withe English Sub? Thanks.
On dramacool
0 0

