Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 7, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
accepted :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 6, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
okay
0 0
On Muscle Girl • Apr 6, 2011
Title Muscle Girl
can't wait *__*
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 6, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hehe :D btw are u kristin ?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 5, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
waaah same here : DD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 5, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
what? is it so long list XDD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 5, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
heyy ~~ thanks for the add : DD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 29, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i see : D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 25, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I know. I may be the one with most drama days XD but you have more movies
0 0
On Lee Joon Gi • Mar 19, 2011
Person Lee Joon Gi
I liked him in My Girl. But now when I\'\'m watching Iljimae I really fell in love with him.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 15, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hehe : DD
0 0
On Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru • Mar 12, 2011
Title Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru
One of my favorite dramas ever. Ichihara Hayato did awesome job ^^
3 0
On My Princess • Mar 6, 2011
Title My Princess
I had a lot of expectations for this so I was kinda disappointed. I found that this was boring to watch in the middle...but I liked the start and end of the drama.
2 0

