Editorials
Replying to Piyush • Aug 5, 2024
Title Land of Tanabata
We get that you don't like the show, but you don't have to use those words to describe it. Such a pity...
You've been reported.
0 0
Replying to Land of Tanabata • Aug 5, 2024
Title Land of Tanabata
Replying to deleted comment
You do realize "retarded" is a slur? If not, please educate yourself; you come across as ignorant.
1 1
Replying to 12827245 • Aug 5, 2024
Title Land of Tanabata
i dont even need to watch the show to know its stupid first its japanesesecond who the hell cares about people…
What a hateful generalization. Yes, some J-dramas aren't that good, or just plain bad, but I've watched plenty of memorable ones.
9 0
Replying to starberry • Aug 5, 2024
Title Our Blues
I would easily watch 10 more episodes of this drama. I didn't want it to end :(
Me too 😭
3 0
On Our Blues • Aug 5, 2024
Title Our Blues
I loved this drama SO MUCH! ❤️
4 0
On Mouse • Jul 30, 2024
Title Mouse
IMO, this drama was all over the map; in other words, messy and confusing. That said, the acting was superb!
1 1
Replying to CuriousEyes • Jul 30, 2024
Title True to Love
This is my 4th rewatch and i don't think i need to further comment about my views on this drama. As for other…
Even my husband loved this drama, and he's SUPER PICKY! We laughed a lot, and cheered on our couples together. :-)
2 0
On True to Love • Jul 30, 2024
Title True to Love
Absolutely loved this rom-com drama!
11 1
On Pilot • Jul 26, 2024
Title Pilot
I've loved everything I've seen that stars Jo Jung Suk. Can't wait to see this movie!
7 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Jul 26, 2024
Article "I did what was written in the script": Actor Jo Jung Suk on Sexist Dialogues in "Pilot"
As a woman I don’t think like this - you learn from mistakes. You grow. You mature - IF you can acknowledge…
It's a comedy!
0 0
Lily Alice • Jul 26, 2024
Article "I did what was written in the script": Actor Jo Jung Suk on Sexist Dialogues in "Pilot"
It's called ACTING. Sheesh!
11 0
Lily Alice • Jul 25, 2024
Article "Vigilante Season 2": Nam Joo Hyuk, Yoo Ji Tae, Kim So Jin's Disney+ K-Drama in Plans for New Season
Can't wait!!!
9 0
Replying to DeepKahk • Jul 25, 2024
Article Prosecution Demands a 4-year Prison Sentence for Yoo Ah In
wait you can get charged in Korea for smoking weed in the US (where its legal in many states) thats some backward…
It's the same in Japan. And I live in a state where's there's pot stores on EVERYWHERE. My best advice is to review the laws anywhere you travel. Some places might get you decades of prison for drug use.
0 0
Replying to PonderinGal220 • Jul 25, 2024
Article Prosecution Demands a 4-year Prison Sentence for Yoo Ah In
If only the USA were this strict. In my state where marijuana is legal, the same people (my neighbors) smoke marijuana…
Pot is no more worse than alcohol. It's easy to overdo ANY substance, both legal and illicit.
6 2
Lily Alice • Jul 25, 2024
Article Prosecution Demands a 4-year Prison Sentence for Yoo Ah In
"Deceived doctors"? Those doctors should be prosecuted instead.
13 2
lo_ve • Jul 25, 2024
Article Koo Kyo Hwan will reportedly work with Lee Je Hoon again for the new season of "Signal"
YES!!!!!!!!
0 0
Lily Alice • Jul 25, 2024
Article Ji Chang Wook Recalls His Tough Childhood, and Pays Gratitude to His Mother:"She is my driving force
This makes me love him even more. He's not only a great actor, but a humble and loving son.
17 0
Replying to nananisssssssss94 • Jul 22, 2024
Title Vigilante
I think he followed him around because he was suspicous
Thanks for your comment. ☺️
0 0
Replying to Hipstapanda • Jul 19, 2024
Title Mouse
lol i found an old discussion. for new watchers like me, they said to watch it in this order:Eps 1 to 10Mouse:…
Thanks! I'm on episode 2, so your comment is quite helpful!
4 0
Replying to Pochama • Jul 18, 2024
Person Hirosue Ryoko
LMAOOOOOOO it's over for her. after her double cheating scandal, denying said scandal and backtracking to admitting…
so judgmental
5 5
