News
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I have given up on this drama on episode 4 because of the female lead. I thought she was too irritating, at least in the beginning. Is it worth to continue? Does her character get some sort of development?
2 1
On The Real Has Come! • May 1, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I am starting to think that 50 episodes might end up being too much for this drama… hope it doesn’t get boring
0 0
On The Underclass • Oct 18, 2020
Title The Underclass
I liked it, it is not like a life changing drama but it was funny and entertaining. I really shipped Cook and Meow although I already knew it was not going to happen.
8 0
Replying to Crash Landing on You • Apr 22, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I agree, at first I thought he was only joking with her and I was angry at him, but after I saw that he really had died and then I became really sad and hoping he would comeback.
0 0
Replying to chips ahoy • Apr 22, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
Agreed. I thought the female lead should have died instead of the second male lead. That way, it would have made…
I agree although I didn’t want any character to die. I think would’ve really made more sense if she died, and actually that was what I thought had happened in the end of episode 15.
0 0
Replying to niuannuan • Apr 22, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
One question: DOES IT HAVE HAPPY ENDING OR SAD ENDING IF IT HAS SAD ENDING LIKE THE COUPLE IS NOT TOGETHER IM…
The main couple ends happy but the secondary couple (personally my favorite) the male ends up dying, that made me cry a lot. But it is a great drama, I wouldn’t avoid watching just because of that, but just so you know you will probably cry (a lot).
0 1
Replying to kendimigoremiyorum • Jan 8, 2020
Title Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures
I'm currently watching it (ep 10) and I enjoy it so far, i recommend it. The only problem for me is that 70 ep…
I can relate to that
0 1
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jan 2, 2020
Title Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures
I didn’t watch the first season, even though it has the main couple has the female leads parents, this drama…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Afiqahrd • Jan 2, 2020
Title Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures
if you watch the first reason you will more understood about this story
Thank you
0 0
On Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures • Dec 31, 2019
Title Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures
Do I need to watch the first “season” (Story of Yanxi Palace) before watching this?
1 8