Are people missing that the fist bump IS LITERALLY PAT AND PRAN'S THING? Lord, if you're upset about that, then you're nitpicking. I don't even care about 'opinions'. If you are only watching to see two boys 'make out', then you have bigger issues.
ANYWAY. I just showed up to see what people were saying about that expertly done episode. <3.
i really am shocked by the 7.7/10 rating. i feel like people on here judge too harshly. maybe I'm just easy to…
THISSSSSSSS. THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS. It happens on not only this show, but so many others! It makes good shows seem off putting because some people on here pick EVERYTHING apart.
But this seems like a better possiblity
LMFAO
My brain is essentially mush today
LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU FREQUENT THIS PAGE HEHEHE.
ANYWAY. I just showed up to see what people were saying about that expertly done episode. <3.