Details

  • Last Online: Jun 19, 2026
  • Location: Fifth Circle of Hell
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 9, 2021

Psycho Sunbaenim

Fifth Circle of Hell
Replying to Mash-mallow • Dec 23, 2021
My take is if you can't handle acting a "queer" character then don't accept the role in the first place! Casts…
Yeah, ‘Fans’ really bullied Hyunjun so bad that he was afraid to do season two. 🥺
9 4
On Bad Buddy • Dec 19, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Come on, everyone. We are hopping on a bus to run over Wai~
6 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Dec 18, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up! Spoiler
THE ENDING IS PERFECT.

If I even see complaints about there not being a kiss, I’m throwing hands. This show didn’t need one.
16 3
On Bad Buddy • Dec 17, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I’m losing my sanity. Is it air time yet? LMAO. HOW ARE WE DOING?
12 2
Replying to Christiane • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
BUDDY IM CRYING SO HARD HELP
TIME TO CRY FOR SEVEN DAYS 😭
1 1
Replying to 0JAY1 • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
YO IT TOOK LIKE FOREVER FOR ME TO GET PAST THAT SCENE I COULDN'T HANDLE IT
ME EITHER 😭
1 0
Replying to Mola Mola • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I yeeted my phone, had to take a minute to make peace with the fact that I'll never have a Pat😭
IMA NEED FRIDAY TO COME AGAIN RIGHT NOW 😭
0 0
Replying to Christiane • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
BUDDY IM CRYING SO HARD HELP
IM STILL CRYING BESTIE IM-
2 3
On Bad Buddy • Dec 10, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
"If my victory puts my boyfriend in trouble, I'd rather lose" -Pat

UHM SO ANYWAYS, IM SOBBING. WHO ELSE IS SOBBING? ;-; Also, seeing Pat hurt CRUSHED my soul.
14 10
On Bad Buddy • Dec 9, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
God it's taken seven years for friday to get here, but we are finally in the home stretch!
32 1
Replying to Christiane • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
RIIIIGHT??LIKE FIND A MAN WHO WILL DO WHAT PAT DID JUST TO BE CLOSE TO PRAN.HE COULD GET BEAT UP BY LIKE 6 MEN…
IM SO AFRAID TO SAY I DONT LIKE WAI BECAUSE PEOPLE DEFEND HIS BEHAVIOR. BUT IM SORRY, HE NEEDS TO GROW TF UP. ;-; (pat has a little of that to do himself for instagating) BUT STEALING AN ONION OFF A TRAY DOES NOT EQUAL GETTING JUMPED. But pat was sure ready to get beat up for Pran ;-;. I ALSO LOVED THAT PRAN GOT AL HIS FRIENDS DRUNK ASF AND FAKED THEM OUT BEING DRUNK LMFAO
0 1
Replying to Psycho Sunbaenim • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
BESTIE WE ARENT GONNA BE ALIVE
IF WE GO DOWN, THEN WE GO DOWN TOGETHER ;-;
1 0
Replying to Christiane • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
THE ENDING CREDITS WERE CRAZY IDK HOW WE WILL SURVIVE THE REST 6 EPISODES FOR REAL😭
BESTIE WE ARENT GONNA BE ALIVE
1 2
On Bad Buddy • Dec 3, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Can we talk about the EXTREMES Pat was going to talk to Pran? I LOVED it. Mans just wants his mans, and will do literally anything just for a minute to speak to him.

Also, I get Wai is protective, but DUDE IS EVERYWHERE. Get on somewhere. ;-;

I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK.
20 3
On Bad Buddy • Dec 2, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
My profile picture is so superior. ;-; OKAY IM KIDDING but I love it so much.

Are we alive? I'm half dead, but surviving. I just need it to be Friday morning.
12 3
Replying to SinaChee • Dec 2, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
So gmmtv just released trailers for their 2022 series and I am literally choking on my own tears
Tell me why I groaned so loud when I read 2022 only to realize 2022 is infact next month and I thought it was a year away LMFAO
1 0
Replying to Julian • Nov 30, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
For me I haven't waited for something since I promised you the moon. Fridag is so long
That show destroyed my SOUL. ;-;
1 1
On Bad Buddy • Nov 30, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
This show is going to put me in an early grave. I haven't looked forward to a new episode of something since Light On Me.

Someone want to knock me into a coma and wake me on Friday morning? PRETTY PLEASE?
20 3
Replying to Christiane • Nov 29, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
IF PAT SAYS THIS IT WILL BE THE END OF ME😭
IT WILL PUT ME IN AN EARLY GRAVE
1 1