Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 5, 2021
Replying to whatever • Sep 1, 2025
Any recommend short story with bromance theme?
Thank You for reminding me, I havent watched it yet.
for short stories;
S.C.I
Stand By Me
Decline
Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng
A Prime Minister's Disguise
Shendu Fox Detective
Towards the Truth
Returned Master
Higher
0 1
Replying to MiZU • Jul 25, 2025
Title The X
Did you find it? Omg 11 yearssss
Nopee:/
0 0
Replying to AmelieLucan • Jul 25, 2025
Title Crime Hunt
If you're still looking, it's on Iqiyi. https://www.iq.com/play/crime-hunt-episode-1-1hk3olejfr4?lang=en_us
Thank you soo much<3
0 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jul 19, 2025
Why does Ghost Valley sort of feel like it's connected to WOH? and happening years after the red wedding and while…
Ikrr then I found out both have the same director
4 1
Replying to positive • Jul 18, 2025
Mine is the exact same number toooo adding this made it 71 for me!
YAYY I wonder what's the extra onee
1 0
Replying to MiZU • Jul 12, 2025
Title S Line
yes he's the main character
Ikrr Ive been waiting for his ML debut!!
1 1
On Solo Leveling • Jul 12, 2025
I hoped for the Alchemy Of Souls director to direct this, but I'll give this a try. They better not ruin Sung Jin Woo!! As a novel, manhwa reader, I have high hopes for this!!!
as well as Omniscient Reader
3 0
Replying to Arise • Jul 12, 2025
Title S Line
Les Soo Hyun ML?!?
yes he's the main character
1 3
Replying to Watcher • Jul 7, 2025
why WHY KIM BUM ALWAYS DOES THE SECOND LEAD UGH! His chemistry was so good and insane with the mermaid in s2 of…
this is what i wanted to comment! WHY IS HE ALWAYS THE SECOND LEADDD
6 1