I think there will be a mom reveal. He is trying to find his real mom for sure. I have seen this plot somewhere,…
For sure the one being referred to is the wife of the chairman. I just have a missing piece to this puzzle. How was he adopted/came to become the son of the family. Things for sure are, "he doesnt consider himself a real son" but the father loves him still. His "sister" doesnt want him around. But theres a hint that she cares for him somehow by providing for him even lavishly. Of course he only sees the part where she is chasing him away. I dont think she's a villain here because she treats the FL well surprisingly. She might have gotten him as a teenage pregnancy and gave him away for adoption. And he's now looking for her and the key is that "real mom" worked at the hotel. Though we can see that her records have been erased. The current director is his "sister"
dayum i must have been too distracted while i watched this, turns out the antagonist is his step-sister. i thought…
I think there will be a mom reveal. He is trying to find his real mom for sure. I have seen this plot somewhere, if the path of the plot is same. The mom turns out to be his sister.
weird show. it's like they were trying to compile all the best possible plot twists in a short span of episodes. that i know it's low budget. and overall the story is just like romeo and juliet, nothing new.
Foreshadowing fr dream arch. God of time push the little kid down to mortal world for this purpose. To let Ming…
right now, it is looking very contradictory. he was the one who gave Li Susu the instructions on how to take out the evil bone, the thread, the dream, the tears, the nail shards? then the heart guarding scale which basically stops her from finishing the mission. That's my one big question right now... I don't mind spoilers hahaha. but I for sure am aware that the novel could be different from the live action and they might have changed things.
then the heart guarding scale which basically stops her from finishing the mission. That's my one big question right now... I don't mind spoilers hahaha. but I for sure am aware that the novel could be different from the live action and they might have changed things.