News Details
- Last Online: Apr 10, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Asian Drama Time Distortion Field, USA
- Contribution Points: 3,781 LV12
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: August 23, 2019
- Awards Received:
1
6
4
1
1
2
News
Editorials
K-Drama
1
6
4
1
1
2
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
Anyway, i enjoyed this series even though it's not exactly my favorite genre. I don't normally care for the multiple deaths involved in multiple lifetimes. Makes me too sad. However, I think these two leads have great chemistry and good kiss scenes ;) lol. I thought the premise of this series was interesting and lots of twists which had me guessing at times as to which way it would go. My only real complaint I'll list as a spoiler.
Overall, I'd recommend both seasons, especially if you like this genre and good kisses;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/people/134083-ma-shi-yao
This is the actor I have on the list now.
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)