News Details
- Last Online: Apr 10, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Asian Drama Time Distortion Field, USA
- Contribution Points: 3,781 LV12
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: August 23, 2019
- Awards Received:
1
6
4
1
1
2
News
K-Drama
Editorials
1
6
4
1
1
2
I was on the fence, at times, with the ML, but he admitted he wasn't a good person. The FL was good at playing naive and innocent, but did show some growth later. Yes, it had predictably, but it's a reused script for the most part. Gotta admit I rated higher simply because of the kisses.
Anyway, I watch these short series to clear my mind, give me smiles and emotional flutters. That being said, there's always questions regarding our humanity when I watch these. Sometimes, not many and othertimes a lot depending on the script. I know there's a push in China to more closely regulate content, such as no evil grandparents. Instead grandparents should be presented as wise and caring. Well, duh, who doesn't want grandparents like that. I view all the deplorable behaviors of characters, from whatever country of origin, as a moral from which to learn or teach.
Happy viewing! Ending spoiler below.
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
Here's the first Zhang Beixi drama to be listed on MDL that I've found!
No word on others. I did submit this one, but under the English title because I didn't think to check the Mandarin first. So, pretty sure someone else submitted this one.
I've not created a person page before. Do you want to submit one for him or should I?
Do you mind if I let you know when I come across dramas that the links no longer work?
I didn't know it you kept a running list of ones to look out for or not since you are on top of these. :) Thanks!
Thanks for keeping an eye out!
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)