K-Drama Replying to Mia_Chan • Feb 20, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
I was in the same position you did and still tried to watch half of the third ep... Dropped it then. I guess the…
I am of those who prefer emotional scoring. And I am giving this drama a lots of love.
0 0
Replying to K-DramaPhile • Jan 31, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
It's "in progress" rating. You rate a show based on what you have watched so far. It is allowed by the system,…
Although, it is not explicitly stated, the present features of the system allow it.
2 0
Replying to ENKII • Jan 31, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
Okay but living in someone's house without them knowing is pretty creepy (despite them being friends).
In the drama, Eun-ho describes her to be eccentric. She really is an interesting character.
0 0
On Romance Is a Bonus Book • Jan 31, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
I love the first 2 episodes ... endearing and entertaining.I love how Lee Na Young is portraying Dan-Yi. She is a very convincing actress. Dan-yi is a very interesting character with many layers. I am eagerly watching her journey from having lost her self esteem to perhaps (hopefully) being empowered.
9 0
Replying to Shonali • Jan 31, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
Uhmm okay. I understand the excitement n all. But don't you think it's too early to "review" an entire drama ??…
It's "in progress" rating. You rate a show based on what you have watched so far. It is allowed by the system, so it must be ok. Otherwise, if you insist that you can only rate after you have watched the entire show, then the system (of rating) should be revised/updated to restrict rating.
0 0
Replying to Morr • Jan 28, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
Here's my own take on this: a) About the whole shoe incident, she dealt with it on her own in my opinion.She could've…
I do not think she is helpless. She tries her best to get employment. She supports her kid. I will even call her a fighter.
2 0
Replying to Alwayswithgyu • Jan 27, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
I tried the first episode and I just can't stand Lee Na Young. She's good at acting but looking at her next to…
I thought Lee Na young to be very pretty. Well, beauty perhaps is in the eye of the beholder.
5 0
Replying to XingBack • Jan 27, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
a long spoilery rant...well, I don't know how to put it, but, I hate the female lead... her actions does not match…
Actually he advised her to flee to another country when she felt nervous and ran away from her wedding day.
1 0
Replying to MightyPeanut • Jan 27, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
They edited the article. I think it was supposed to be give to Viki till Netflix decided to get it instead. Idk…
With the exception of "While You Were Sleeping", Jong Suk's dramas are now available on NETFLIX.
0 0
On Romance Is a Bonus Book • Jan 27, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
Found another site to watch this (with English sub) … can't wait for NETFLIX. Dani's story is sad. Looking forward to how she will write her own story on the next episodes.
1 0
On Romance Is a Bonus Book • Jan 17, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
This will stream via NETFLIX on Feb. 2 … one week delay? … why?
0 0
On Hymn of Death • Dec 6, 2018
Title Hymn of Death
Is there a difference between the Netflix and SBS versions of the drama?
0 0
On Hymn of Death • Nov 29, 2018
Title Hymn of Death
Loved the first two episodes. Hope the next 4 will be as great if not better.
5 0