Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2017
On Lovely Runner • Oct 19, 2025
I meannnnn it says right here, romance AND comedy. Why are people talking about having to shut down their brains to be able to enjoy this? Do you ever watch a rom-com expecting it to depict reality? No, you watch it to escape it.
Just started on this, I just don't get the hate is all. But maybe I'll get it later on.
18 12
God • Oct 1, 2025
"Taecyeon did what Taecyeon does best: looked great in hanbok, swung a sword like he meant it, and oozed just enough charm to make you forget the script was falling apart." I'M DEADT WELP!! 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 30, 2025
This had/has a lot of potential for a season 2. Imagine how fun it would be to see the whole cast zapped into the future and having to navigate through modern times, just like in Rooftop Prince. I would have paid to watch that!
11 2
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Sep 24, 2025
I love, love, LOVE the mother-daughter-grandmother trio! That said, I can't get over how irresponsible and shitty some of these parents are. You lost your daughter, yes, it's tragic but you still got a son whom you're treating no less than a living dead person, when you should be taking care of him - not the other way around. The piano teacher, too, like his pride was more important than being there for his son. Unfortunately, I know of people like this in real life. It's just sad.
7 0
Replying to Alchemy of Souls • Sep 9, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
please watch more saeguks, it hurts my soul to know that you think this was the best historical drama of all time.
0 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 1, 2025
Why is it that the only matriarchal household in Daego was the most obnoxious one? In general, why were ALL the females depicted so obnoxiously? The one exception being Maidservant Kim, and she was subservient. Notice a pattern?
I love Jung So Min and she was a baddie in this one, but why was her character (aka "the most dangerous assassin in Daego, feared by all") so downplayed and suppressed? We got a few displays of sword fighting by her in the beginning and the end, and that was it. Why were all the females in power hated so much in this drama? Like damn. This was a fantasy themed drama, I get that they still tried to weave in history and have it take place in some Joseon-ish setting but couldn't they have added some female mages in training, female scholars etc? All the people studying magic were males, which make zero sense. Where does Jinyowon train their girls? Separately? The medicine healer girl, too, all she was good for was to look pretty and take care of all the wounded guys. They literally had her servant say this in one of the later episodes, like wtf? And that one Jinyowon girl who was considered part of the four seasons, why was she degraded down to a (dimwitted) pretty wall flower when she was introduced as one of the most powerful mages? I hated that this was so male-centric when they had the freedom to take it anywhere but.
5 0
On The Haunted Palace • Jul 30, 2025
I've watched Kim Ji Hoon in a lot of supporting roles, watched this one not knowing he was playing the king and he seriously outshone everyone with his acting, if not carried the whole show. Needs more main roles!
9 0
Replying to Viajero • Jul 30, 2025
I can't figure out the order in which the reviews are placed on this site. I always kind of assumed that the reviews…
Wow you're right! That's interesting...
Looks like they list the reviews from new to old, with the most helpful review being at the top.
1 0
On Tell Me That You Love Me • May 22, 2025
When life's been lifing and you been all too busy, and you coincidentally find a drama with oppa in the main lead and you make that high pitch shriek of joy so your cat jumps up in the air and gives you the stink eye 😂
4 0
Replying to mydearyou • May 19, 2025
anyone know any drama like this and when the weather is fine, without mystery and murders and violence,, just…
I came here right after watching The Potato Lab - so would definitely recommend that one. It takes place in similar settings, a cozy village with a bunch of cute people.
1 0
Replying to superior bones • May 12, 2025
To me, FL seemed very realistic in her introverted nature and her inability to defend herself. Her character seems…
I agree. While I did find her character a bit too passive and naive, almost to an aggravating degree, I did find her struggles relatable and realistic. To be honest, I feel like this is one of the very few Korean dramas to really address the burnout culture in SK on an individual level. I get that that gives the drama an overall darker vibe but I think to some people (myself included) that can be cathartic.
4 0
On The Potato Lab • May 4, 2025
Frankly, some of the comments on here completely whack. I loved it and never wanted it to end. This is a slice of life, down to earth, silly, funny, sweet, no bullshit, don't-look-for-a-grander-purpose type of drama, with just the right amount of dumb drama cliches we all like to see. Acting on point, chemistry on point, support characters on point, eye candy on point, cute after-the-credits-roll type of short clips after each ep, check, check and check. What more were you looking for in a rom com?
26 1
Replying to Serialbinger • Apr 26, 2025
Add this to the long list of dramas to the "I almost didnt watch it cause of the low drama-list ratings, but I'm…
Rule one of MDL: Always ignore the ratings on here 😂
4 1
Replying to Norima • Apr 26, 2025
Franchement il m'a fait du bien au cœur ce drama, je ne saurais pas l'expliquer, c'est drôle par moment, triste…
hiç bi bok anlamadım arkdslr
1 1