Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2017
Replying to Zharaella • Apr 19, 2025
Title The Trunk
I have given this drama a good rating, mainly to counter the above critics. I think you have to watch this drama…
The sex tag was clickbait. That, and Gong Yoo. πŸ˜‚
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Mar 18, 2025
I saw people commenting that the last episode was really cringe-worthy because of a bed scene and assumed they were just prude lol turns out they were right, not per se due to the bed scene but that whole final episode was just... let's just say I had it on 2x speed.
I don't think the last half of the drama was bad, I actually got hooked after ep. 5 when things got more makjangy. It started good, the premise, the characters, all very compelling, but few episodes in and I was ready to drop it, it was a bit all over the place genre-wise, weird pacing and a narrative that keeps shifting, characters lowering their own IQs etc. Still, a nice watch overall.
4 2
On When the Phone Rings • Mar 18, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
It's funny how they already gave us small hints in the first few episodes (i.e. demeanour, regard/disregard for others) of the psychopathic tendencies that run in the Baek family, starting from that psycho mother. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. No wonder such narcissistic, calculated, self-serving, callous, two individuals could give rise to such a deranged child. The interesting thing is the nurture VS. nature aspect of it all. Would he have been able to lead a normal life, if he had gotten the nurture he needed? Maybe somewhat. Could he have gone against his nature? Probably not.
3 0
Replying to ElizabethMensah • Mar 17, 2025
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
Lots of people disagreed with your assessment.
Wish I could show it with a downvote. OP should just be happy they removed that feature.
0 0
Replying to goldfish • Mar 2, 2025
Title Melo Movie
Lol he's the unlikable one and not his gf?? lol sure......
Yup, for sure. His gf is not unlikeable one bit. In fact, she's too good for him. Was totally off-putting the way he got jealous over her actually doing well in life, her actually accomplishing something. And how his little man ego got hurt over her wanting to help him out.
3 1
On Melo Movie • Feb 27, 2025
Title Melo Movie
I really can't stand Hong Si Jun, he's just so unlikeable to me πŸ˜…
...And I'm just at ep. 6

Also, the moment I realized it was Kim Jae Wook playing the older brother I was like ASDFGHJKLL 😍😍😍😍😍
4 3
Replying to Precious • Feb 12, 2025
You could have just said yourself because which viewers were confused πŸ€”? Like the plot was straight forward…
Sis is talking for the lot of us, it WAS confusing and contrived. And that's that on that.
6 2
On The Atypical Family • Feb 9, 2025
Crazy to see so many of you getting triggered by props, special makeup and fat suits. If I didn't look it up I wouldn't even have known. That's how GOOD it was executed. If anything, I was thrilled to see plus-size representation in a kdrama for once. Fat suit or not, Bok Dong Hee delivered sass, attitude, fashion and style. She was perfect from start to finishβ€”only, it took her much longer to come to that realization herself.
12 1
Replying to TinyMoose • Feb 2, 2025
Hey! It is the 'side couple' from Guardian (Goblin)! Is this like one of their reincarnations? ;D Let me pretend…
"queen" 🀣
1 0
Replying to kanade • Feb 2, 2025
pathetic, annoying, clingy FL - UNWATCHABLE
πŸ˜‚
Fair enough
0 0
On Love Next Door • Jan 28, 2025
GUYS, at least it did have an honorable mention of no other drama than: COFFEE PRINCE
😍😍😍
5 0
Replying to pristine • Jan 28, 2025
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
His ex-girlfriend is there, she’s not annoying but still has feelings for him. Then there’s another girl in…
The ex-girlfriend literally serves only one purpose: she is inserted just around that moment where the audience starts pondering, "why is this guy 34 and single, has he never been with/dated other women, what's his damage?"
And the other girl is only there to give him the "look, the other girls around him have been/are chasing him, too, but he's only got one person in his heart"β€”card.
1 0
On Castaway Diva • Sep 3, 2024
Just finished this. It had me in tears by the end of it. I loved the message this drama was conveying, lots of heart-warming moments and gut-wrenchingly sad real life issues. In Seo Mok Ha's words, whatever you go through, hang in there for just 5 more minutes, the sun will shine on you.
4 0
Replying to translator • Sep 3, 2024
Lee Re really looks like the younger version of Park Eun Bin… Crazy good casting match!
IKR! The brothers, too. Casting was 110% on point with this one!
5 1
Replying to DRAMA QUEEN • Aug 20, 2024
He looks like Park Seo Jun and even talks like him.. I love him😍
I thought it was Yoo Ah In for sure when I saw this pic!! πŸ’žπŸ˜†
1 0
Replying to Eleison • Aug 20, 2024
Yes, Episode 1 was fabulous. I think you should try to push past 4. Episode 5 is where things picked back up for…
Beautifully put!
1 0
On Castaway Diva • Aug 20, 2024
I'm only at ep 3 and I'm LOVING this! The sismance moments have me tearing up. We really need more dramas like these where women help uplift other women, instead of seeing each other as threats.
6 0
Replying to cecipe • Aug 16, 2024
I don't know why when an Asian drama, series or movie has a 18+ certification, some people are quick to say some…
Sorry, I'm only at ep 3 and I can already tell you that this has got a whole lot of unnecessary violence and crude behaviour that are there for no other reason than to add shock value. Unless there's going to be some sort of a take home message at the end or real justice for the victims, like in The Glory, it really isn't worth watching. If you like suffering for no reason, turn on the news.
1 3