Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2017
On Jang Na Ra • 17 days ago
Person Jang Na Ra
Tell me I'm trippin but somewhere around Sell Your Haunted House and after, Jang Na Ra started looking sooo different. As in I couldn't recognize her at all. Am I the only one??
0 0
Replying to Dahlia • 18 days ago
Title Love Scout
Bro is such a green flag 🥹 Do men like this actually exist??
No. No, they don't.
0 0
Replying to Ramnyli • 18 days ago
Title Love Scout
I went into this drama with high expectations because I remembered all the hype while it was airing and saw its…
2026??? Body Swap??? How did I miss this drama??!?? SIGN ME TF UP. 🤣
Thank you for this.
1 0
Replying to Katrinalaya • 18 days ago
Title Love Scout
Such an interesting trick of writing to have most of the characters comment (too much, in fact) on the handsomeness…
or Padam Padam, one of her older dramas.

oof, Han Ji Min is such a cutie! Not kidding when I say I watched Love Scout because of her, this had A LOT of plot devices and overused rom-com clichés. I was entertained, but would not rewatch. Don't understand all the "watching this for the 24th time" comments.
0 0
Replying to AishaAyoola • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
I don’t know if am slow but I don’t see any complain about this drama even the ai intro issue, I don’t understand…
I think if you'd been a fan and had been anticipating this drama for a long time, you probably would've gotten disappointed, and I completely get that. I didn't fall under that group either, so for me it's been enjoyable to watch so far, granted, the AI use -IS- blatant, ngl, parts of the plot feels like something only AI could've spit out 😂 But still, an overall rating of 6 point something is not fair, come on now. Surely we've all watched worse.
4 1
Replying to Imagination • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Yall actually start a drama by looking at the ratings? 😭Most of the dramas I've watched was because the thumbnail…
Personally, if it's a Chinese drama, or a lakorn, and has questionable themes in it AND has a low rating - I know I'm gonna LOVE it 🤣
3 0
Replying to MathyGirl • Aug 1, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm sorry and I rlly don't like comparing dramas and these 2 are definitely way different but I feel like overdo…
They were hating on it from day one, like, literally. The first few episodes had not even aired yet and still some people had already rated them 1-2 😂😭
14 1
Replying to minam • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
ain’t no way some people rated the last episodes like bro could you tell us how were they if you've already…
MDL full of haters bro 😂
9 0
On Kill Lover • May 24, 2026
Title Kill Lover
This is absurdly hilarious!
And the funniest part is that it doesn't even have the comedy tag 🤣 Make of that what you will.

*EDIT: I've watched worse lakorns. This is actually not that bad, plus good chemistry between the leads.

**EDIT 2: The plot THICCens, things are starting to get juicy at ep. 8 😏😂
1 0
Replying to Rossie • May 24, 2026
Title Mr. Plankton
Honestly, I just think the writer did a bad job on her character, nothing to do with the actress. Already from…
Is it worth picking up again? I kept coming back to it but ultimately ended up dropping this drama 😅
1 1
Replying to ashley • May 17, 2026
Title Mr. Plankton
It's a good drama, I liked it. The only thing I would change is the protagonist, I wish she were a little more…
Honestly, I just think the writer did a bad job on her character, nothing to do with the actress. Already from the first episode her character appears immature and silly. Shame, cause I actually liked that for once a drama was picking up a theme like premature menopause.
3 3
Replying to _mischievous • May 17, 2026
Title Mr. Plankton
You have chosen this one as your first ever kdrama?
You're not wrong. Everything Woo Do Hwan is starring in, is mainstream (and, unpopular opinion; overrated). If you're in the mood for a rom-com that is a little more quirky and slightly less mainstream, try Mad for Each Other.
0 1
Replying to Pauline4 • Apr 22, 2026
I have to say, the young black dragon is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I can't wait to see him grow up and get…
IKR?!
0 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Apr 22, 2026
Title Tempted
I'm considering watching can u tell me what's cringe about it is it both leads,one lead or what
I guess it’s the bad drama tropes. Guy has mommy issues, is a fuck boy, meets cute girl who “fixes” him etc. Poster promises something dark and mature, it’s not mature at all.
4 2
On Tempted • Apr 14, 2026
Title Tempted
THE CRINGE IS REAL IN THIS ONE.
5 4
Replying to _Shinigami_ • Apr 10, 2026
I really enjoyed it up to episode 7, but after that, in my opinion, it went downhill. It became silly and sometimes…
I literally came on over here to see if anyone else had commented on the silliness 😂
Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect it to be all that serious going in, but damn. This drama was SO unserious.
1 0
Replying to fauxfaucet • Apr 2, 2026
Yea lmao but even then the drama is god awful with one of the worst antagonists I’ve seen in media.
This is not even a lie, OP wouldn't be missing out 😂
At times, I wondered if they got AI to write this. It literally had every cliched trope in it. They tried to make it appear new by having the FL be the rich, arrogant jerk instead of the ML, not sure I'd say they succeeded. But definitely wasn't the worst thing I've watched by far. It had some funny moments.
4 1
On Climax • Jan 9, 2026
Title Climax
Ju Ji Hoon back in a prosecutor role??? And with Ha Ji Won???
SIGN ME UP!!!

(And yes, I clicked on this because of the title 🤣)
5 0