News Replying to 9999775 • Nov 25, 2023
Article Winners of the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards Announced!
Not that surprising. What's wrong with it?
But she was a main actress in 2020 the Set Play. I am confused. She is a wonderful actress. And Hong Xa Bin was a main actor in 2019 the Closed Station. Again great actor. Just trying to understand the process.
1 2
On Moon in the Day • Nov 4, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
Damn, Other one I can't watch!
0 2
lo_ve • Jun 9, 2023
Article "Second Husband" Co-stars Cha Seo Won and Uhm Hyun Kyung Confirmed to Tie the Knot!
Congratulations!!!
1 0
Replying to LucyL • Mar 17, 2023
Article SBS Releases Pics of Doldam Squad From Script Reading Session of "Dr. Romantic 3"
I'm not confused. I could state rumors, but I won't. It makes me sick LKY is able to continue his "acting" career…
EXACTLY!!
2 0
Replying to puppiez888 • Mar 17, 2023
Article SBS Releases Pics of Doldam Squad From Script Reading Session of "Dr. Romantic 3"
who?
https://kbizoom.com/lee-kyung-young-again-the-sex-offender-is-now-a-prolific-actor-and-the-viewers-inconvenience-is-none-of-his-business
4 0
Lily Alice • Mar 16, 2023
Article SBS Releases Pics of Doldam Squad From Script Reading Session of "Dr. Romantic 3"
Damn, another drama I can't watch!!! I will not support any drama that allows a sexual predator of a minor in their cast. Others are drop for rumors, but this predator, who was convicted on 2 counts of the crime of prostitution of a minor, is still working. I am confused.
7 19
lo_ve • Jan 3, 2023
Article Lee Kyung Young is set to be the next villain on "Dr. Romantic Season 3"
Damn, another drama I am not watching!!! And I loved the series!
4 0
Replying to Blythe • Jan 12, 2022
Title Again My Life
Who is it?
The court found Lee Kyung Young innocent for the first of the three occasions, but guilty of prostitution of a minor for the two of the three occasions. He said he was fully aware of L’s age.
3 2
On Again My Life • Jan 9, 2022
Title Again My Life
Sad! Can't watch because of pedophile in cast.
5 4