Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 24, 2021
Replying to James • Jan 23, 2022
Title Oxygen Spoiler
Happy ending?
Yes
2 0
Replying to Kcobb21 • Jan 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://youtu.be/7qSboPfv060This is my favorite one mostly because of the song that’s attached I love this song
Yes this song fits so well with the storyline
1 0
Replying to Kcobb21 • Jan 5, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
What happened
I live in the USA and I guess that these fans would hate LGBT shows here because they let you know upfront that these are just actors
0 1
Replying to SeikaRin • Jan 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My last FMV edit of 2021 had to be of these two 😌 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxvyBmmssA the way I am…
https://youtu.be/7qSboPfv060
This is my favorite one mostly because of the song that’s attached I love this song
2 2
Replying to Pincolino • Jan 4, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Don't want to talk too much about the drama, but Ohm is really unlucky. When he gets shipped with someone hard,…
What happened
0 9
Replying to FrothyMix • Jul 24, 2021
Good god, the subs on YT kept cutting out at crucial times, and the writing on the shirts was not subbed. Where…
If I see fern it’s on site
1 1