News
Replying to Joowonholic • Oct 5, 2017
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
High five to all the TAEKxDEOKSUN Shippers out there! ^____^
I wanted more of them..
2 0
Replying to Kasjady • Oct 4, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
In the beginning someone asked the same questions, and I said no lol. But after watching all the episodes so far,…
I'll keep that in mind thanks
0 0
Replying to Laura • Oct 4, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
It would be better to watch the 1° season first, it'll be easier to understand the 2° one. Plus, it is really…
Thanks
1 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Oct 3, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Should i watch the First season before this or directly watch this
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 30, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
I love kdrama and the thing i like about Korea is that the culture is so similar to mine.. and i want to travel to korea some day and eat Korean food..
0 0
Replying to AlphaGirlReviews • Sep 28, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
No. It has 16 episodes which are divided into two episodes of 30 minutes each. Korean television channels have…
I don't like the new twist in hospital ship it was good before this week
1 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Sep 28, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
I was waiting for it First two episodes were awesome...
4 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Sep 14, 2017
Person Lee Jong Suk
Happy birthday
1 0

