K-Drama
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Wang Duo as Tao Gongqiu was spotted on set todayhttps://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2092599828421464401?s=20https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2092917099887043002?s=20
Thankyou very much
2 1
Replying to luxee • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Its: https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2092599828421464401?s=20
Thankyou π
2 0
Replying to Mariah James • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
yess you're right, this face yessi remember him well in The Unclouded Soul with HMH as his SMLhis name according…
Okay thankyou ππ
1 0
Replying to cookiemonster111 • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
(confirmed) HMH is joining the stage at 2026 Nanjing Finless Porpoise Music Festival π₯³π₯³π₯³He will be performing…
Okay it's look like o don't have any other way but it's in October and this august
1 0
Replying to cookiemonster111 • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
That would be amazing! I know he can do this alongside acting career, so happy for him. Actor HMH maybe supporting…
Definitely i know Why he badly wants to settle as singer and freedom I know every and i totally understand
1 0
Replying to cookiemonster111 • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
That would be amazing! I know he can do this alongside acting career, so happy for him. Actor HMH maybe supporting…
Yes ofcourse We love him love his voice can't get enough but don't you think this is too much concert shooting and most importantly no rest between i want him to sing so many sing but health is also very important
1 1
Replying to Sooha13 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Fangs of Fortune
Ep 28. How do ZY and WX seal the deal to live together? Just bumping their heads?? πI thought ZY will do more…
First of let me give you π«π«π« hug dear are you okay let me tell you you're going to suffer a lot you can't come out from this just now I listened zYZ s youth i wanted to share here so someone else can suffer with me but looking at you're watching I'm feeling little bit better now please go and feel All the pain zyz felt that time
1 5
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
ππππππ please someone tell him don't sing zyz s youth again it's hurts me like hell All the burning fire are inside me
2 0
On Love in the Shell • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
I wanted to share that link but it was taking so long time so I just cancelled it
2 2
On Love in the Shell • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Just now I Saw that actor who was with him in 2 ,3 , dramas π²π Tus IN and fof just now don't remember his name but he's also very handsome he was in white i wonder if everyone Will demon or God so who'll be playing humans just kidding π
2 9
Replying to Khaana • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Thanks to All of them every character is going to be memorable
And here in this drama so many characters gonna my favourite i know ππ
1 0
Replying to Khaana • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Thanks to All of them every character is going to be memorable
And if you see houminghao s dramas every character becomes famous Even if this is Thier first big drama and I'm so happy about that because I loved every one in LITC and kttph before actually in kttph i know Limao and Xie Jia yu but All the other characters new to me specially eagal King is my one of the favourite and All other characters also like queen and xiao family and his bodyguards and in LITC after jbz mingyi so many characters were My favourite like that physician Yan and mu qi bai and his granny and his bodyguard
2 0
Replying to Khaana • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Music festival are coming? Again so many sleepless nights coming for him actually these days he bearly sleeps
I know everything but I'm still exited it's feels I'm so selfish because my personal desires
1 1
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Music festival are coming? Again so many sleepless nights coming for him actually these days he bearly sleeps
1 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Aug 26, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I just noticed Pang bo was here from tendy and in the beginning we thought he's enemy but he was not enemy but He was friend wow i love thier friendship in tendy
2 0
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Our Mr dashing can cook wow tendy was really such good show https://www.threads.com/share/_zPdz9P9q/
1 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
So, the additional and special guest roles of a chinese drama actor or actress will exit the filming production…
Thanks to All of them every character is going to be memorable
2 3
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
wow 3 years for fade away his brand and New collection are available we can order by we chat
1 0
On Love in the Shell • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
I feel is this first drama started shooting in different way without announcement Full cast names They are here half shooting already done or its happened before?
1 2
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
I'm so happy these 2 days he's off work earlier 2 35am is not so bad that 4 am was little not little
1 0

1