News
Replying to jinxinmu • Aug 25, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Who's that? I don't know him? Where did you saw ? What's the meaning of in lits. ?
Yes and he's houminghao s close friend he was with him on his birthday too
2 0
Replying to Khaana • Aug 25, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Wow Is this from recent days or when it was aired
Okay no worries i just read today it'll Air some of Korean TV channel wooah
1 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Aug 25, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
When is the filming supposed to finish??
Maybe another 52 days
1 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Aug 25, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Who's that? I don't know him? Where did you saw ? What's the meaning of in lits. ?
And he was in fof as well how can I forget about that but he wasn't freind
1 0
Replying to monkeylover • Aug 25, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Riley had a guest role in Hou Minghao's Fangs of Fortune too!! So it's their third reunion haha
Lamfo
1 0
Replying to Sooha13 • Aug 25, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Kttph Promo at mall https://x.com/minghoya/status/2092079296059699297?s=46&t=hswbieELJxWvM-X512tGmA
Wow Is this from recent days or when it was aired
1 3
On Love in the Shell • Aug 25, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Thankyou very much to the person who added his zy s photos on gallery π«Άπ«Άπ«Ά
3 2
Replying to jinxinmu • Aug 25, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Who's that? I don't know him? Where did you saw ? What's the meaning of in lits. ?
He was in back from the brink with him and LITC also i still remember when dragon π baby was born he bought clothes for little baby but he was so big houminghao so he was looking at his clothes and at him it was so funny πππ and he's houminghao s good freind
2 5
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 25, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
He loves All kind of animals birds so much he chats with them https://x.com/i/status/2092129727427338265
2 0
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 25, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Cute Baili dongjin https://x.com/i/status/2092127770482774061
2 0
On Love in the Shell • Aug 25, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Did i just Saw zhuo ye in lits without confirmation i can't say but trust me i saw him maybe I've mistaken maybe it's true if it's him I'll be very happy
2 7
On Love in the Shell • Aug 25, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Okay I'll not ignore but not overly hyped because before sleeping we see it he's off work in the morning We see if is he at work what he's wearing which Brand which hat shoes before mackup after mackup look and for me waiting is very hard because before All we eaten was already cooked ready made LITC FOF dy Tus Just glory and kttph i Saw The process
1 0
Replying to Uri2Hir • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
I SAW A CLIP A junralist was TALKING about OUR RONG CHEN Zi SHE was talking very highly about this charector but…
We're so different from others i don't want to so much exited Ha ha ha ππ are We weirdo because for me The most hardest thing is waiting
2 0
Replying to Uri2Hir • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
I SAW A CLIP A junralist was TALKING about OUR RONG CHEN Zi SHE was talking very highly about this charector but…
My problem is different before shooting complete i don't want to so much invested in any ongoing shooting drama it's not that we're getting this drama after 2 months or 4 months ahh π it'll take atleast 1 year
1 0
Replying to Night • Aug 24, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
I want another concert NOW! π I got too spoiled with all those show and stage performances πIβm missing…
You'll after 2 months definitely and but I know he's gonna in music festival also no one posted here i didn't see here i saw at x he is going to participate in some kind of music festival right now I don't remember name but he'll. Maybe in October
3 0
Replying to Uri2Hir • Aug 24, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
FRIENDS I WAS wondering WE All KNOW HOUMINGHAO Has SO MANY Haters THEY HATE HIM WITH All THIER Power after Him…
I understand completely and i love to see them in Thier jealousy πgo and burn in your jealousy π but this is not good We can't take them lightly they are obsessed with him but not in a good way i really enjoye these kind of people but not here i know how dangerously they are obsessed with him i know they are hurt because they can't do what they want to do
3 0
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 24, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
I was thinking just thinking why he always brings monkey and kiwies also always talking about monkey but not about the other cute one okay let me clear i also love monkey so much but that other little one is so lovely she needs justice
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Aug 24, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
But Just 28 episodes no matter in between how many concert videos or songs performance you'll watch it'll end i really want 40 episode
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Aug 24, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
And no cgi real fire ooooh
4 0
Replying to CC_ • Aug 24, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
From 6.7 to 6.9 π₯π₯π₯https://x.com/ncybear/status/2091720881634766962
Just thinking about this houminghao himself said let's wipe mackup because it wasn't feeling real
0 0

1