Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 2, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 27, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
And sorry because I don't know that it was his birthday in threads when you said you always praise Thier friendship and you don't know his birthday sorry
2 2
Replying to jinxinmu • Aug 27, 2026
When will the drama production give us some official materials from the drama?
Thankyou where are our leads parents i mean All veteran artists no one
2 1
Replying to Khaana • Aug 27, 2026
First of let me give you πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ hug dear are you okay let me tell you you're going to suffer a lot you can't…
Okay other cast also
1 0
Replying to Khaana • Aug 27, 2026
First of let me give you πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ hug dear are you okay let me tell you you're going to suffer a lot you can't…
And one more thing i would like to say these who says cd i mean wx s character was weak i feel They don't understand how strong and graceful she was whenever I'm having nesalogia after listening zYZ youth she comes infront of My eyes with zYZ
1 2
Replying to Khaana • Aug 27, 2026
First of let me give you πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ hug dear are you okay let me tell you you're going to suffer a lot you can't…
I don't dare to watch
1 0
Replying to Juuu • Aug 26, 2026
Help, I'm not sure if I should keep watching - I'm on episode 15 and currently I'm losing interest, there's a…
And Yes story i mean romance story is not New il not say predictable but I feel classic Yes it's classic love story between ruthless genral and little girl in the beginning and slowly slowly you can feel Thier relationship growth it's not like butterflies and lip locks (although i also love IT) and so many slow-motion so real yet unique if you don't feel this way it's fine
2 0
Replying to Juuu • Aug 26, 2026
Help, I'm not sure if I should keep watching - I'm on episode 15 and currently I'm losing interest, there's a…
If you just want romance so this is not for you what flat They say in every episode They find New twist new shock i wonder if you are watching kttph and romance was not Main plot but Thier story was so beautiful and chemistry was not fire but peaceful political issues i enjoyed the so much romance was like bonus so little but so well done
4 0
Replying to Khaana • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Does anyone know not now but when he was younger did he ever gone to oversee I mean in his very very old video…
I don't know brand name but let me remember i was like what he was wearing this type of clothes Long ago he was so fashionable and stylish at that young age just Saw on X and before i save them i couldn't find them
1 1
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Does anyone know not now but when he was younger did he ever gone to oversee I mean in his very very old video he was with wearing a very Big brands with very popular people and he must have taken than 20. Or 19 or 21 he did All these cool things long ago
1 2
Replying to HBD • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Hou minghao Music Festival schedule: 🎀 Huzhou TaiHai Peak Music Festival on September 6th🎀 Nantong Zilang…
btw is this confirmed
2 2
Replying to cookiemonster111 • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
(confirmed) HMH is joining the stage at 2026 Nanjing Finless Porpoise Music Festival πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³He will be performing…
Is this news really confirmed
1 1
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
And i saw review also so many professionals praised him some of them little bit critsied him but I feel honest review is fine as houminghao said please criticize me harshly and i don't feel down listing criticism but every one said you're singer real singer Even those critsied him love IT so much
3 0
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 26, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
I was thinking How beautiful his voice is And addictive also because they never helped him sing for his singing career just listening his voice you can feel All emotions pain sorrow and did you Saw in treasure voice How effortlessly he sung every song and with those legendary singers and guess what he doesn't have so much time for practice what I'm even talking about he doesn't have time for his concert also but he nailed it and i know he must have feel so much suffocation for not getting so much chance for his singing career i know i know he wants to grab every chance he gets for singing πŸ˜” All I can say is All the best
2 1
Replying to Mariah James • Aug 26, 2026
yess you're right, this face yessi remember him well in The Unclouded Soul with HMH as his SMLhis name according…
He must be playing Big demon or King demona maybe i hope RCZ is normal human his family must be normal πŸ˜›
1 1
Replying to Mariah James • Aug 26, 2026
yess you're right, this face yessi remember him well in The Unclouded Soul with HMH as his SMLhis name according…
Actually i should have searched in drama page but why was I streching in google
1 1