Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
On A Perfect Match • Feb 25, 2025
I have no idea what I just watched. This has got to be some of the weirdest editing I have ever seen. Going from upset grandma to the main leads getting it on. Not that i am complaining. As soon as there was a lull in the story…time for another shower scene! Still it’s better than some of the worst series I have seen.
6 1
Replying to Nghiphojo • Feb 25, 2025
wish the series was longer per episode. Liu Chen can definitely play tennis… he can serve and hit pretty well.
lol I like that you’re evaluating the series on the merits of the tennis 🎾 playing
1 2
Replying to jpny01 • Feb 25, 2025
I think I get everone's comments. Its awful but I can't look away. Let's all be honest, the main character's slammin'…
lol it’s true the moment he went shirtless all was forgiven….
0 0
Replying to Gian • Feb 24, 2025
it's based on the student code number, picked by random
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to WilaFox • Feb 24, 2025
There is this event when all uni newcomers come to one big hall and they get to choose random 4-digit number and…
Thank you!
1 0
On Your Sky • Feb 23, 2025
Title Your Sky
Thomas made this series for me. Sure he is beautiful to look at but there was more than one scene where he cried and I actually had to give it to him. He managed to make the boring overdone story actually watchable. I didn’t mind the series for what it was, light hearted fluff.
3 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 23, 2025
Question about this series. I watched the first few episodes too quickly and missed how does one become a 10 liner? I get that they are good looking. But are they nominated by other 10 liners like the Oscars where you are nominated by your peer group? Forgive my novice question.
1 4
Replying to Jyte12 • Feb 23, 2025
Faifa continues to be my favourite character. He's so generous with his love and care to others. And it's completely…
I love Faifa’s Clown Car. He’s genuinely a good guy all around.
2 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Feb 20, 2025
I could have done without Sangmin referring to himself in third person but he was cute as all heck.
Interesting
0 0
Replying to kjshell213 • Feb 19, 2025
I loved the main couple. If this had been more about Sangmin’s past and how he was able to survive due to his…
I could have done without Sangmin referring to himself in third person but he was cute as all heck.
1 2
On Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut • Feb 19, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut Spoiler
Most series have endings where the couples conclude with romantic or NC scenes together. Not this weirdo gem where one character goes down on a cucumber and the male lead dry humps his pillows while thinking of his boyfriend. For this reason I give this series a chefs kiss. It was outrageously goofy.
5 0
On Gelboys • Feb 17, 2025
Title Gelboys
This is a rambling mess of a series but I continue to watch it. It has moments of truthfulness where the scenes remind me of young awkward love, which is why I think I stick with it.
5 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Feb 17, 2025
Honestly, those female fans (you know the ones ripping the posters down and crying about them dating). I would…
lol soccer punch them in the jaw….
0 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Feb 11, 2025
Title Heart Stain
LOL turds out of Korea
you are my commentary hero @etoks21
1 1
Replying to etoks21 • Feb 10, 2025
Title Heart Stain
The further I get away from episode 2, the worse this becomes in memory. I'm done wasting time on marginal or…
LOL turds out of Korea
4 3
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 7, 2025
There is something so different and unique about this series. The build up to Episode 5 was perfect and it did not disappoint. Hagiwara and Sei were so real. It was awkward, messy. hot. perfect. It didn’t seem like a drama. 🎭 So good.
23 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Fourever You
I just noticed this series is ending. How was it? It’s been on my list to start.
😊 thank you
0 0
On Fourever You • Jan 24, 2025
Title Fourever You
I just noticed this series is ending. How was it? It’s been on my list to start.
1 8
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jan 22, 2025
Love Sea is a masterpiece compared to this.
My comment was far from hateful and it is you who chose to be personal when I dare post a dissenting opinion.
2 0