Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to 陳廷軒 • Aug 21, 2024
This episode feels like a calm before the storm. I'm both scared and excited of what's to come.
Me as well
0 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 21, 2024
Maya is decidingly irritating but I have tried to understand her character. I don’t think she is written as a romantic interest for Sugihara. I believe she is lonely in her deafness and is protective of him. The way she watches him when he talks of Kohei, it’s clear she sees that he loves him. She can’t quite understand why but it is undeniable. I think her character helps both Sugihara and Kohei understand their feelings for each other and that is why she is important, even though she is frustrating to watch.
21 2
Replying to lar_yza • Aug 19, 2024
Is this kinda bad or is it me not getting over The middleman's love?
It is mediocre but surprisingly I am not minding it. Some series you just watch. This one of them. I find some scenes enjoyable. So it’s ok.
0 0
Replying to Chartman77 • Aug 19, 2024
I’ve watched the first 3 episodes and I am really enjoying this series. I am so glad they finally gave these…
I agree. I have disliked Yum in every series he’s been in. His pouty, whiny ways have been in irritating particularly for a lead character but I have enjoyed him in this series.
0 0
Replying to Alex K • Aug 9, 2024
I think the CCP's reasoning is that they declared the gay rights movement a threat to national security.
lol seriously because they would be too busy kissing to overthrow the communists
0 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Aug 9, 2024
Preach! It’s like two guys kissing is somehow the worst thing imaginable. Seriously, some of the most disturbing…
Well said. Domestic violence is quite common as well as child abuse and psychological torture.
0 0
Replying to Not a Robot • Aug 8, 2024
What puzzles me about the law is, almost every Chinese drama I've seen involves adultery, cheating, side babies,…
Preach! It’s like two guys kissing is somehow the worst thing imaginable. Seriously, some of the most disturbing I have seen have been on Chinese dramas.
7 4
Replying to FenrirCiel • Aug 8, 2024
I watched the first episode and then i saw "China" i was so confused had to google if the country was right 🫡…
It’s always like Lucy with the football (google if you don’t get the reference) where Chinese BL are considered. Basically it’s a big f’ing tease. It is a damn shame because they make epic stories.
1 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Aug 8, 2024
I just love this series. Absolutely everything about it. The pacing is perfect. The acting fantastic and the slow build of the relationships. I am trying not to worry too much about how the Chinese censorship laws are going to F it up. I am here for the glorious ride. So far it’s brilliant.
1 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Rebound
Grandma wears noise cancelling headphones
Best marketing ever
1 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Rebound
Grandma wears noise cancelling headphones
the ball was a nice touch
0 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Rebound
Question? it was unclear to me how Zen came back after three months?
Thanks…so many unanswered questions, like he left to support his grandmother but how was that resolved? very poor screenwriting
1 1
Replying to lunelatte • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Rebound
Atom really thought he had won the war just because he had gotten Zen the scholarship only for him to transfer…
Question? it was unclear to me how Zen came back after three months?
0 3
Replying to zamperx • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Rebound
I think that ending saved this for me. It actually made me laugh. The episode until then was full of stupidity.…
I am with you.
1 0
Replying to Jayreaper6 • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Rebound
HIS GRANDMOTHER IS DOWNSTAIRS!!! That's all I shouted while laughing
Grandma wears noise cancelling headphones
5 4
Replying to DF4U • Aug 1, 2024
Title The Rebound
Zen is an idiot. The entire situation with Atom is his fault for not telling him that Ryu is his boyfriend and…
YAS! 👏
0 0