Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to sunshihe • Jul 12, 2024
Give us a fluffy special episode and a 2. Season pleeeaase.P.s. Who care about Tong meeh
Tong can suck it. To me he never really redeemed himself. he should have been on his knees begging for forgiveness.
12 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Jul 11, 2024
After watching the first episode, i looked at the number of episodes they had and sighed. Why are the good ones…
So true.
1 0
Replying to Alex K • Jul 11, 2024
MDL should start including Gagaoolala links for BL dramas.
Agreed. I think there is a bias.
2 0
Replying to oddsare • Jul 11, 2024
After watching the first episode, I’m hooked—this BL drama is a winner!It takes the classic Asian reincarnation…
Yes!
1 0
Replying to ambervsarandi • Jul 11, 2024
Great start! Did anyone notice it is the same grocery store asLove in Translation! Also Vee’s apartment classic…
YES! I thought I was the only one who spotted that.
1 0
On Century of Love • Jul 11, 2024
I am loving this series. It’s got just the right amount of cheese 🧀 for me from the weird deity worship to the glowing skin torture that happens monthly so San can be immortal. San and Vee are super hot 🔥 together. A perfect series for summer.
1 0
Replying to Sarang • Jul 11, 2024
Title We Are
they just cut pond phuwin’s scenes i guess🤣🤷🏻‍♀️they literally left those things to our imagination…
This episode was so lacking
1 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jul 10, 2024
agreed. i’m sad it’s over :(
I agree it’s my #1 of 2024 despite some flaws. I’ve loved it.
1 0
Replying to idk97 • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
Not briefly. I'd say they definitely had a full make out session that day on Peem's bed and then in that hotel…
Agreed. Not that I need 30 minute make out session but it seems to have been lacking.
1 0
Replying to Sarang • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
they just cut pond phuwin’s scenes i guess🤣🤷🏻‍♀️they literally left those things to our imagination…
My imagination sucks. I want screen time. LOL 😆
1 3
Replying to Woopie • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
someone please suggest me some korean bls😩😭
So many!!!! My favourites are;
A Breeze of Love
All the Liquors
Blueming
Eighth Sense
Grey Shelter
Jun&Jun
Jazz For Two
Kissable Lips
Light on Me
Love Class 2
Semantic Error
Sing My Crush
Tasty Florida
To My Star and To My Star 2
1 0
Replying to Farha Khan • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
The show had such a solid start. I was so invested and LOVED the enemies to lovers trope. Every episode up until…
I have to agree with you. I felt every episode seemed to repeat itself.
1 0
On We Are • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
It is so like GMM 25 to leave it to episode 15 before we see any romantic progression between the main couple. It’s not like like I expect much but it’s somewhat unrealistic that all Phum and Peem have done is kiss briefly. The secondary couples have ruled this series.
0 7
Replying to heim • Jul 10, 2024
it was one of the most boring BL series i've ever watched... unfortunately, even Dunk's magnificent beauty could…
lol he is pretty mesmerizing to watch
6 0
Replying to AmeliePrw • Jul 10, 2024
I'm watching this as my first JoongDunk series - after having binge watched quite an amount of "Everyone being…
Thank you. I have been considering watching and i like this couple pairing but there are so many bad reviews
2 0
Replying to Itsfate • Jul 10, 2024
This is gonna be the longest and most painful week wait ever
agreed. i’m sad it’s over :(
1 2
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jul 10, 2024
Buddhists believe in reincarnation and the better you live your life you will have a swift rebirth as well as…
I haven’t had the benefit of reading the novel. Maybe that’s a good thing, I can’t be as disappointed with the series interpretation. It will be interesting to see how it all wraps up.
0 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jul 7, 2024
Buddhists believe in reincarnation and the better you live your life you will have a swift rebirth as well as…
Hence his spirit flying around trying to find a home. First in Jo2. Now who knows?
1 2
Replying to Patty cake • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
So you don’t like Ryan the character what does that have to do with gun?😹
See below comment about good actors vs. bad screenwriting
0 0