Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to 9997297 • Nov 30, 2023
Title For Him
who ever did the poster sucks , maybe his mama doenst love him .. He' s making it look like a straight series…
lol his mama doesn’t love him
0 0
Replying to Sheherezada • Nov 30, 2023
Title For Him
And the threesome! 😁
This is the holiday gift 🎁 that keeps on giving
5 0
Replying to Katl_Di • Nov 30, 2023
Title For Him
don’t forget the bodyguards 😎😅 white tigers, tattoos and bodyguards that’s the essence ☝️
YES! Thank you, for reminding me. lol
4 1
Replying to Lu_Xu_ • Nov 30, 2023
Title For Him
This is going to be a hot series 🥵
YASSS
0 0
On For Him • Nov 30, 2023
Title For Him
God I can’t wait for this. They had me at “from the producers of Unforgotten Night” my favourite over the top Thai BL version of a telenovela. I adored that series. I laughed so hard while it tried to be serious. I am hoping for;
- white tigers
- full on back tattoos that get a cinematic treatment when the main couple is doing it
- a side-bar female character who-at first is annoying but turns into a heart ❤️ of gold ally to the main couple and
- some over the top dude who tries to do some revenge plot and oh ya
more WHITE TIGERS!!!
12 5
Replying to Kinvara66 • Nov 19, 2023
Title Playboyy
Don’t insult Canada 🇨🇦 :)
LOL I jest :) That hat bothered me the entire scene
0 1
Replying to VerukaMtl • Nov 18, 2023
Title Playboyy
Random observation I'd forgotten to make when it aired: why on earth is "fake policeman stripper/sex worker" wearing…
Don’t insult Canada 🇨🇦 :)
2 3
On Playboyy • Nov 18, 2023
Title Playboyy
What the hell did I just watch? Is there anything holding this together because I don’t see a story yet, just a series of random jerking off and salacious commentary. I can’t believe I am craving some restrained behaviour from these idiotic characters.
9 0
Replying to CursedXistence • Nov 11, 2023
Come on movie version, hurry up so I can watch this again and again and again. lolI love the fact that the entire…
I agree the movie version - uninterrupted will be excellent 👏
1 0
Replying to cocoemilie • Nov 11, 2023
Hummm, the ice in the underwear scene, the tension, OMG that was smoooooth.
Real smooth
1 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Nov 10, 2023
OMG I thought the EXACT same thing!!! I never could figure out that. What the heck was the purpose of that scene?
I really hate red threads that go nowhere…if they were dangling for some additional series fine but you are right these make the series annoying (alsoI had to go back about three times to see if I missed that guys face!)
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Nov 10, 2023
One ep per week?
As of yesterday all episodes were up for me on iQIYI (I am in Vancouver Canada) and of course I needed to watch all of them
0 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Nov 10, 2023
this is the exact plot of stay by my side... I love Korean BLs so I will give it a shot
I haven’t watched that. What’s the romance 🥰 level in that series?
0 0
Replying to Maiki25512551 • Nov 10, 2023
And the scene where do hyun friend talk with someone without revealing the face, kinda remind me of light on me…
OMG I thought the EXACT same thing!!! I never could figure out that. What the heck was the purpose of that scene?
0 2
On A Breeze of Love • Nov 10, 2023
As soon as this was available I binged it watched all episodes. It had a similar vibe to the Eighth Sense but was missing the reasons for Ban Don Wook’s insomnia (I guess you don’t need a reason). Another refreshing thing was no bitchy ex-girlfriend trope. The female coach is a positive and supportive character throughout. I liked the main couple so much I was worried the series would end up like A Shoulder to Cry (god i hated that bromance) with zero kissing, etc. On the hot meter it’s not Venus in the Sky or Love in the Air for NC scenes but it’s a pleasant romance with a good ending. No spoilers.
6 0
Replying to Kuos Kinomoto • Nov 10, 2023
I got burned by bump up business and starstruck , is this good?
Yep. There are some empty parts of the story which you will figure out but i found it to be a complete story with a good ending and good romantic scenes between the min couple.
0 0