Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Vancouver, Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2021
Replying to liv_ciganik • Jan 28, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
did anyone else also have a KINNPORSCHE feeling from this episode when they saw the helicopter?
God how I miss them
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Jan 28, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
I can't believe that there are no negative comments. Normally hell breaks loose on MDL.
I too live for the comments
0 0
Replying to 11798465 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
thailand really managed to make cherry magic boring.
I’m also wondering how they managed to do it
2 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 28, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Each episode I keep waiting for something to happen and I guess I will have to keep waiting. I have never seen so much hugging in a series as this one.
5 5
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jan 28, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Jinta has been hospitalized for extreme back pains after carrying this episode on his back :)
OMG this comment.
4 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jan 28, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Raise your hand if you thought about Kinn and Porsche in the "bj copter!!!!!" during the helicopter ride.
Yes! Exactly and it made me wonder when this series will ever go beyond random hugging.
2 0
Replying to Sophie • Jan 28, 2024
SHK most overrated actress of all. And as a bonus, she almost always acts with actors much younger than her. Maybe…
I would agree until I saw the Glory and then I was stunned.
2 3
Replying to Gia • Jan 28, 2024
i watched it to the bitter end. I held on to the hope that it couldnt get worse. It had to get better. I was soooo…
Amen sister
0 0
Christian • Jan 28, 2024
I hated this series. So much. I kept watching it hoping for a decent ending and never got it. The ending is a travesty and I won’t go into details. Hateful parents, wish washy love. Just horrible.
Song Hye Kyo has always bugged me as a romantic lead. She comes off cold as ice. Until the Glory where she is incredible- It is her best work.
4 0
Replying to CursedXistence • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
Apparently I'm in the minority on this one because I really liked the series from start to finish. I do think…
I enjoyed it - it had some issues of course, but it was about young people in love and that’s always messy.
0 0
Replying to Theesjk19 • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
Where did u watch the last ep can u please tell me
Dramacool
0 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
So, so, so many questions LOL~I love how the director didn't put the duration of the time hop cause he knew we…
I agree the addition of the brother and the lack of awareness was a bit much, the closing of the cafe by way of the lease expiring gave way to a pattern in Dreams behaviour of running away from problems. The tragedy of this couple is Dream avoids by running and Night ignores by hiding behind a girl.
0 3
Replying to mavikedi • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
honestly, this series started so good and had the potential, but what were the last 2 eps? honestly, it felt separated…
I think they wanted to show that Dream has a pattern of running away, just like Night has a pattern of not saying what he feels
0 2
Replying to hina • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
probably in the minority here but i really enjoyed this show from start to finish. i agree with others, night…
I agree with you. I enjoyed this series, there were flaws of course, but I get what they were attempting to do. Youth is messy. You don’t know how you feel, you can’t clearly express yourself and often you live with regret. I think it captures this well.
1 0
On Night Dream • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
I have to say the series grew on me. I was really frustrated with the characters initially but I came to understand their lack of awareness. It’s a series about young people becoming adults and discovering the meaning of love. I can understand why some would find this an annoying series though. Some elements reminded me of I Told the Sunset About You.
1 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Jan 28, 2024
Title Night Dream
I really enjoyed this. It was frustrating at times though. Night & Dream both just pissed me off.
it’s bad when the leads in a series piss you off….and I agree
1 0
Replying to Aliciapark19 • Jan 20, 2024
Title Pit Babe
1) pacing is bad2) Babe removing the helmet was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen. You don’t touch…
I love how unrealistic this series. No logic whatsoever…
2 0
Replying to 10094359 • Jan 20, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Okay I was not ready for this episode😭😭poor Babe just can't catch a break💔 Pavel has really put everything…
Pavel nearly burst a blood vessel crying in that last episode.
7 0